JEFF "Free Lunch" SKU: Do you ever post up anywhere?

ronald

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not get a divorce?  life is too short to be unhappy all the time.  get a divorce and be happy.

Wade, like Mike says... Cheaper to keep her plus I have an 8 year old daughter, Miss Emily... That I would die for... Wife would clean my clock, my home, cars, my retirement, oh shit, it makes sick just to think about it.... I am too old to go back to work.... She's the one earning a livin now, teaching and has great benefits that I am piggybacking on...

• 4 months later...

Bovada, Bookmaker, and Stations here in Vegas... Why do you ask Wade? Do you need a loan... Was at RedRock w/wife earlier today and hit Aces /2 for 2 grand and wife hit Aces/4 for 1294 progressive...

Vegaseagles, r u drunk posting? Can hardly make out that post, fingers getting to large for the keys...

Chris, Diabblo, just happy to keep you guys amused...

Wade, by the way, where are you posted up at? How's the job going? You still loving life where ever you live? Thought you were thinking of moving, did that ever happen? Do you still live at home? Or do you have your own place... How's the scratcher business, you making any Money w/ that...

Tell me about a typical day in Wade's World.. I have opened up on these forums, let's hear about your world... Thanks...

Bovada, Bookmaker, and Stations here in Vegas... Why do you ask Wade? Do you need a loan... Was at RedRock w/wife earlier today and hit Aces /2 for 2 grand and wife hit Aces/4 for 1294 progressive...

Vegaseagles, r u drunk posting? Can hardly make out that post, fingers getting to large for the keys...

Chris, Diabblo, just happy to keep you guys amused...

Fuck I got crushed at Red Rock this morning while my girlfriend was getting her hair done. Glad to see somebody had a good day.

Bfo, do you go to RR often? I live 5 or 6 blocks str8 north of there up behind Costco... Maybe we can meet up there next time Diabler brings his ass up this way...

I live near Rhodes Ranch. Usually am there once or twice a week. You are a lucky man living that close. Stations has had the land for Durango Station right down the street from me for years and still has no plans to begin construction