Christina Applegate

FrogFries

christina applegate is average looking just like many many others out there.  To all the guys out there, have you ever wondered how so many hot looking girls are seen with ugly ass men and sometimes a lot older than them?  Forget about the money thing and calling guys ugly because you're a heterosexual.  Yeah exactly.  Women and men are equal averages of each other, some are below average looking and some are above average looking.  Women are just as average/ugly as guys are.  

1 day i will dedicate a thread to a very fine and expensive art called make-up art.  These people make a lot of money and the schools are very very expensive.  Are you 1 of those folks who don't care if a lady has no real eye brows as long as she looks good in the afternoon, it's the only thing you care about?  Lets not talk about how great a personality she might have because you got to know her over a period of years and years etc.  Lets leave out the fact that christina applegate is very intelligent in real life which makes her a lot more attractive than what she physically has to offer.  Yeah lets get these things off the hook for now, i'm talking about what a lot of these women look like right after they get out of the shower and what they look like in the morning. 

And why is it so important to know what the truth is?  It gives you a hell of an idea of what she's going to look like during her 30s, 40s, 50s and so forth.  I don't care how good looking a megan fox type might be, i am going to study her and get to know her as best i can because if it comes to the point where she ain't gonna look remotely close to what she looks like right now when she turns to an old lady, i don't want to have anything to do with her.  Yeah that's the shallow part of me right there but never under estimate the true meaning of getting to know the girl.  Yeah get to know the girl to see if you want to "waste" the next how many years with her because if you don't do your research it's going to turn out to be some real waste.  

In other words if she has a bad complexion with too many holes on the face of her skin, i want to know about these type of things early on.  Don't make me find out years and years later when i'm already stuck with you in a marriage.  I want to know if you have any real eye brows, if they are threaded, and i want to know if all that hair you have on your head is real.  Has the hair been enhanced in any way shape or form?  Do you dye your hair?  So many women get older and they just don't make the time to maintain their beauty, it's very very time consuming.  I mean it takes hours and hours.  I'd rather just find someone who has some above average natural beauty knowing that she's not going to be perfect.  But again, you have to get to know her because any lie that she gets caught in, you can use that against her to leave the relationship if you wish.

I've always liked christina applegate when i was a kid.  It turns out 20 years later that she has actually not aged very well if you look at the real christina applegate without all the makeup.  You have to remember that beauty in women is a multi-million dollar industry and if you don't really understand what goes on with this, soon you will.  Not only are there breast implants but there are butt implants.  I mean too many of these women either have fake body parts or they are covering up their real body with foreign substances and i don't like it.  I mean there's this thing in make-up called foundation, you apply it to the skin of your face and it covers up the craters you got from pimples as an example.  And you know what, someone with acne actually does not bother me at all.  So that's what i'm saying, i want to get to know the girl as much as i can as well as her physical attributes.  

My other guess with christina applegate aside from her intelligence which seems apparent is that she has a very pleasant personality.  If i ever found out that she has a bad attitude like a lot of these mega stars tend to have, that would be such a turn-off.  I'll tell you a turn off right now that comes off the top of my head.  Christina applegate also gets EXTRA points for not being afraid to show her real self in public.  So many of these other women only have glamour shots out in the public forum.  They never allow themselves to get photographed unless she's dressed up and that tells me she's hiding something. Sydney Leroux of the USA womens soccer team has breast implants.  Why the hell would anyone in soccer want to do that?  I mean i totally don't understand it at all.  Plus i can tell she has fake eye brows and some fake hair.  People who do these type of things to themselves make me think they aren't happy with their real self and that's a major turnoff.  

Think about it people.  Look at the online photos christina applegate and what she looks like without all the makeup and the major transformation.  A make-up artist can be so fuckin' good at their job, he/she can make a man look like a woman!

How about that photo of 1 of the girls from rachel mania with sunglasses on?  The photo, the video on skype, the tv, or youtube mean absolutely NOTHING unless you have the opportunity to get to know her for real.  Do i think megan fox is a fraud?  it's possible but i don't care because only brian austin green knows her.  Hopefully he won't get tired of seeing the way she actually looks in the morning after years and years because it happens a lot and the guy just ends up getting a divorce too much in hollywood.

christina applegate is average looking just like many many others out there.  To all the guys out there, have you ever wondered how so many hot looking girls are seen with ugly ass men and sometimes a lot older than them?  Forget about the money thing and calling guys ugly because you're a heterosexual.  Yeah exactly.  Women and men are equal averages of each other, some are below average looking and some are above average looking.  Women are just as average/ugly as guys are.  

1 day i will dedicate a thread to a very fine and expensive art called make-up art.  These people make a lot of money and the schools are very very expensive.  Are you 1 of those folks who don't care if a lady has no real eye brows as long as she looks good in the afternoon, it's the only thing you care about?  Lets not talk about how great a personality she might have because you got to know her over a period of years and years etc.  Lets leave out the fact that christina applegate is very intelligent in real life which makes her a lot more attractive than what she physically has to offer.  Yeah lets get these things off the hook for now, i'm talking about what a lot of these women look like right after they get out of the shower and what they look like in the morning. 

And why is it so important to know what the truth is?  It gives you a hell of an idea of what she's going to look like during her 30s, 40s, 50s and so forth.  I don't care how good looking a megan fox type might be, i am going to study her and get to know her as best i can because if it comes to the point where she ain't gonna look remotely close to what she looks like right now when she turns to an old lady, i don't want to have anything to do with her.  Yeah that's the shallow part of me right there but never under estimate the true meaning of getting to know the girl.  Yeah get to know the girl to see if you want to "waste" the next how many years with her because if you don't do your research it's going to turn out to be some real waste.  

In other words if she has a bad complexion with too many holes on the face of her skin, i want to know about these type of things early on.  Don't make me find out years and years later when i'm already stuck with you in a marriage.  I want to know if you have any real eye brows, if they are threaded, and i want to know if all that hair you have on your head is real.  Has the hair been enhanced in any way shape or form?  Do you dye your hair?  So many women get older and they just don't make the time to maintain their beauty, it's very very time consuming.  I mean it takes hours and hours.  I'd rather just find someone who has some above average natural beauty knowing that she's not going to be perfect.  But again, you have to get to know her because any lie that she gets caught in, you can use that against her to leave the relationship if you wish.

I've always liked christina applegate when i was a kid.  It turns out 20 years later that she has actually not aged very well if you look at the real christina applegate without all the makeup.  You have to remember that beauty in women is a multi-million dollar industry and if you don't really understand what goes on with this, soon you will.  Not only are there breast implants but there are butt implants.  I mean too many of these women either have fake body parts or they are covering up their real body with foreign substances and i don't like it.  I mean there's this thing in make-up called foundation, you apply it to the skin of your face and it covers up the craters you got from pimples as an example.  And you know what, someone with acne actually does not bother me at all.  So that's what i'm saying, i want to get to know the girl as much as i can as well as her physical attributes.  

My other guess with christina applegate aside from her intelligence which seems apparent is that she has a very pleasant personality.  If i ever found out that she has a bad attitude like a lot of these mega stars tend to have, that would be such a turn-off.  I'll tell you a turn off right now that comes off the top of my head.  Christina applegate also gets EXTRA points for not being afraid to show her real self in public.  So many of these other women only have glamour shots out in the public forum.  They never allow themselves to get photographed unless she's dressed up and that tells me she's hiding something. Sydney Leroux of the USA womens soccer team has breast implants.  Why the hell would anyone in soccer want to do that?  I mean i totally don't understand it at all.  Plus i can tell she has fake eye brows and some fake hair.  People who do these type of things to themselves make me think they aren't happy with their real self and that's a major turnoff.  

Think about it people.  Look at the online photos christina applegate and what she looks like without all the makeup and the major transformation.  A make-up artist can be so fuckin' good at their job, he/she can make a man look like a woman!

How about that photo of 1 of the girls from rachel mania with sunglasses on?  The photo, the video on skype, the tv, or youtube mean absolutely NOTHING unless you have the opportunity to get to know her for real.  Do i think megan fox is a fraud?  it's possible but i don't care because only brian austin green knows her.  Hopefully he won't get tired of seeing the way she actually looks in the morning after years and years because it happens a lot and the guy just ends up getting a divorce too much in hollywood.

That just happened

• 1 year later...