The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

Guy also recommended grease monkey and fortune cookies. Have you had either?

Anything crossed with gsc always comes up good but the do si dos hit me great yesterday.

Hard to say. Lots people basically “steal “ strains and try to copy them or just simply copy the name and rebrand whatever weed they have. Girl Scout cookies is easily the most “knocked off” brand in the game.

I actually know one of the guys who was involved with the original gsc strain. The other guy involved is a rapper named Berner who owns the brand name now and most of the exclusive strains.

The whole game of owning the genetics and phenos of strains is huge right now.

Hard to say. Lots people basically “steal “ strains and try to copy them or just simply copy the name and rebrand whatever weed they have. Girl Scout cookies is easily the most “knocked off” brand in the game.

I actually know one of the guys who was involved with the original gsc strain. The other guy involved is a rapper named Berner who owns the brand name now and most of the exclusive strains.

The whole game of owning the genetics and phenos of strains is huge right now.

Yep. 

ANd you were correct about that Pineapple Express that this other place tried to pawn off on me, as I read their lineage for it and it was slightly different than what it is supposed to be. 

I was like, 'fuckin' donuts called it.' It was still good but I did end up feeling jipped.