The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

heteroflexible
An inbetween between bisexual and straight. A person who is mainly straight but does sometimes find the same gender appealing. Most of them could imagine having a homosexual relationship, but they mainly have heterosexual relationships.
Vanessa: "Are you straight or bi?"
Ashley: "I'm about 90% straight and 10% bi, so I'm heteroflexible"
by Clara Bieber November 10, 2015

48 [M4M] #Boston - Looking for an oral bud North of the city.
♂♥♂ Bostonnsfw
I'm looking for a local bud that can host. I have to travel and I used the MBTA to get around. Weekends work best for me. I DO NOT USE kik or Snapchat, because of all the fakes out there collecting pictures. I actually will exchange cell phone numbers.

Me: 48 yo, 5'5" 145lbs and 7 cut smooth. I'm mostly into mutual oral, but I'm also willing to top if wanted (safely). I'm completely free of all diseases and HIV- and I would expect you to have the same status.

I'm interested in someone around my age, but wouldn't mind anyone five years older to younger. I'm looking for someone that is HWP and is pretty smooth himself.

I'm looking for someone with at least an average size cock 6.5 in length, but I would love to find someone that is really thick. Being a short guy I do have the fantasy of my hand not being able to grip it completely, because of the thickness.

heteroflexible

An inbetween between bisexual and straight. A person who is mainly straight but does sometimes find the same gender appealing. Most of them could imagine having a homosexual relationship, but they mainly have heterosexual relationships.

Vanessa: "Are you straight or bi?"

Ashley: "I'm about 90% straight and 10% bi, so I'm heteroflexible"

by Clara Bieber November 10, 2015

Like Andrew Dice Clay once said - either you suck dick or you don’t.