The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

froggie have you seen raw underground?

it is hilarious... for some reason down there it is legal to poke people in the eyes and grab their crotch  :laugh

Caught some of it.I DVR all the shows and mostly fwd through all the shows. Wrestling the last few years sucks. Bayley and Sasha have been carrying both brands. I had some hopes for AEW, but it has failed. I always catch Jim Cornette on Youtube. He kills the Young Bucks calls.. Nick ..Balding Buck/ Matt...Road Warrior Buck because he no sells, Kenny Olivier/ Kenny Omega. NXT has some good stuff, along with IMPACT

Catch some of it. Wrestling the last few years sucks. Bayley and Sasha has been carrying both brands.

Caught some of it.I DVR all the shows and mostly fwd through all the shows. Wrestling the last few years sucks. Bayley and Sasha have been carrying both brands. I had some hopes for AEW, but it has failed. I always catch Jim Cornette on Youtube. He kills the Young Bucks calls.. Nick ..Balding Buck/ Matt...Road Warrior Buck because he no sells, Kenny Olivier/ Kenny Omega. NXT has some good stuff, along with IMPACT

Catch some of it. Wrestling the last few years sucks. Bayley and Sasha has been carrying both brands.

totally agree

within a week they could lose all 4 titles