The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

2 hours ago, mike499 said:

KD swept Milwaukee next?

As someone who almost never watches the NBA i did watch some of tonight game - durant looked ok but he also made a ton of mistakes. This Kyrie guy looked really, really good. For example when Durant is trying to show off and drive to the basket he's a clumsy oaf - usually stumbles and is really just looking for a foul. Kyrie is able to smoothly weave his way through and will make the basket.

How did I do? Am i ready to be an NBA analyst? :deemer

1 hour ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Maybe they'll actually win a playoff game if they surround Buxton with a bunch of Nordic dudes.  

Dusty in 2003 -

Baker: Black, Hispanic players hold up better in heat
ESPN.com news services

CHICAGO -- Dusty Baker has already warmed up to the idea of having to manage all those dog-days-of-summer afternoon games at Wrigley Field. He can't change the schedule, and being a California native and former player, he was accustomed to long days in the outfield sun.

But did he spend too much time in it?

Baker, in his first year as Cubs manager, delved into heat and skin color when talking to reporters Saturday, saying black and Hispanic players hold up better under the summer sun and heat.

"It's easier for most Latin guys and it's easier for most minority people because most of us come from heat. You don't find too many brothers in New Hampshire and Maine and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Right?" he said with a chuckle.

"We were brought over here for the heat, right? Isn't that history? Weren't we brought over because we could take the heat?"

"Your skin color is more conducive to heat than it is to the lighter-skinned people. I don't see brothers running around burnt," Baker said before the Cubs beat St. Louis at Wrigley. "That's a fact. I'm not making this up. I'm not seeing some brothers walking around with some white stuff on their ears and noses."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

2 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Dusty in 2003 -

Baker: Black, Hispanic players hold up better in heat
ESPN.com news services

CHICAGO -- Dusty Baker has already warmed up to the idea of having to manage all those dog-days-of-summer afternoon games at Wrigley Field. He can't change the schedule, and being a California native and former player, he was accustomed to long days in the outfield sun.

But did he spend too much time in it?

Baker, in his first year as Cubs manager, delved into heat and skin color when talking to reporters Saturday, saying black and Hispanic players hold up better under the summer sun and heat.

"It's easier for most Latin guys and it's easier for most minority people because most of us come from heat. You don't find too many brothers in New Hampshire and Maine and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Right?" he said with a chuckle.

"We were brought over here for the heat, right? Isn't that history? Weren't we brought over because we could take the heat?"

"Your skin color is more conducive to heat than it is to the lighter-skinned people. I don't see brothers running around burnt," Baker said before the Cubs beat St. Louis at Wrigley. "That's a fact. I'm not making this up. I'm not seeing some brothers walking around with some white stuff on their ears and noses."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Maybe that explains his shitty postseason performances.  

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

Went to see The Northman yesterday, not bad, plenty of muscled nordic men sword fighting naked.

seeing anya taylor-joy's naked butt was worth the price of admission

which for me is 0 because i have a-list subscription

mikeman, i think you would like father stu and/or massive talent, those were both really good

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

seeing anya taylor-joy's naked butt was worth the price of admission

which for me is 0 because i have a-list subscription

mikeman, i think you would like father stu and/or massive talent, those were both really good

Never heard of massive talent, I'll prob rent Stu when it comes to redbox.

good old anya also had that bush shot where she lifted her garb to show she was on her period to avoid being raped.