The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

Man Crashes On I-94 Near Osakis, Runs from Deputies on Foot

(Osakis, MN) A man is in Todd County Jail following a bizarre chase on I94.  On Saturday afternoon at approximately 1:57pm, the Todd County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a motor vehicle theft and a burglary on Cable Drive in Gordon Township. Authorities says 25 year old Brett Huber entered an attached garage at a residence on Cable Circle and then allegedly stole a motor vehicle from a residence on Cable Drive. Huber was arrested after crashing the stolen vehicle on I-94 in Todd County.  Huber was caught on cell phone video running down Interstate 94 ahead of a State Patrol vehicle.  At one point he is seen climbing up on top of a semi-tractor trailer.

Prior to these incidents in Todd County, Huber is alleged to have stolen a motor vehicle from Alexandria, MN.  Huber is currently being held in Todd County on the charges of 1st Degree Burglary and Theft of a Motor Vehicle.  The State Patrol, Osakis Police, Douglas County Sheriff's Office and Alexandria Police assisted in the incident.   Separate charges in Alexandria are pending further investigation.