Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

Timely - don't go changing your name because of this burial or running away like Dobbler. 

You're in the big leagues when you try to attack Deem Team. 

You guys can seek rehab assignments in AAA. 

Bricker, I understand short man syndrome, see it all the time at the gym. Everyone picking on you. It's okay, buddy. No need to lie about your net worth or your life. Forum doesn't think less of you. 

You're big time, in your own mind, all that matters.

i was the only smart one, never let him get too high of a balance.  was the other guys that let him run up a few k that screwed me.

Yeah, what did he ever say when he left?  Nothing... just stopped checking back in?

I remember when he and Jman had a forum-- BookiesCorner.  MC ran up a huge debt with Don "the owner"... and he and Jman had to split up because of it.  He's done this act like 4-5 times now.  He'll probably end up coming back again and eventually pull the same stunt.

Forgot to let you know, when this contest ends I'll actually be at a golf tournament for 5 days so will pay you when I get back.

LOL  The best one was when Tto owed Henry Hill like $1K.  Hank came to me for help, so I tried helping him by talking to Tto.  The guy said he was going to pay him, but at the time, his car broke down out in the desert and he had no way of paying him.  :laugh

These sides are available for tomorrow.  $750 max.  Autoconfirmed.

Good luck  :cheers

New York MetsM. Harvey

Cincinnati RedsM. Lorenzen
  +111

St. Louis CardinalsM. Wacha

Baltimore OriolesW. Chen

Texas RangersN. Martinez
  +147

LAA AngelsH. Santiago
  +185

Yeah, what did he ever say when he left?  Nothing... just stopped checking back in?

I remember when he and Jman had a forum-- BookiesCorner.  MC ran up a huge debt with Don "the owner"... and he and Jman had to split up because of it.  He's done this act like 4-5 times now.  He'll probably end up coming back again and eventually pull the same stunt.

Nothing...just disappeared. Wouldn't respond to Pms or emails.