Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

Timely, you talk a lot of shit for a guy I've never seen win anything, nor post up any $ on this forum.

I don't even believe you gamble.

I can send you my yearly numbers if you'd like. I'll wager $5,000 USD I won more money sportsbetting in 2016 than you did. That offer holds the same for rjt. Kinger can audit both parties.

Neither of you will accept because you are losers. You guys fire all your action at jf and Bookmaker because you're not smart enough to take advantage of bonuses and other perks of off shore.

Timely, not even taking a shot at your job but I made probably as much gambling in 2016 as you brought home on your w2, pal

Timely, you talk a lot of shit for a guy I've never seen win anything, nor post up any $ on this forum.

I don't even believe you gamble.

I can send you my yearly numbers if you'd like. I'll wager $5,000 USD I won more money sportsbetting in 2016 than you did. That offer holds the same for rjt. Kinger can audit both parties.

Neither of you will accept because you are losers. You guys fire all your action at jf and Bookmaker because you're not smart enough to take advantage of bonuses and other perks of off shore.

Timely, not even taking a shot at your job but I made probably as much gambling in 2016 as you brought home on your w2, pal

Lol Deemer you have no clue what you're talking about. Tilt a whirl. Made as much gambling as I made with work lol

I don't play at bonuses books because I don't have too.

I don't play in post ups because there's free money added and I don't want need/take hand outs from offshore bonus books.

you playing cards today? think i'm gonna leave work early so i can get in all the big stuff today. been running hot as could be the past month and the winning network fields are so weak for the mtt's it's nuts. 

Would but cant focus with 3 kids, hopefully in 7-8 years when they leave me alone we have pokerstars back and i can start playing again.  Good luck though if you play them.

Would but cant focus with 3 kids, hopefully in 7-8 years when they leave me alone we have pokerstars back and i can start playing again.  Good luck though if you play them.

Yeah, depends what time i can get out of here. Would like the business as property tax kicks me in the teeth this month, but also would like no business so i can be home by 3 and get in the 150k and some others. wish i had the day off so i could play the 100k at noon too. put 'em to bed early and jump in the $100 25k at 7 lol

Lol Deemer you have no clue what you're talking about. Tilt a whirl. Made as much gambling as I made with work lol

I don't play at bonuses books because I don't have too.

I don't play in post ups because there's free money added and I don't want need/take hand outs from offshore bonus books.

So what was your +/- sportsbetting in 2016? Just curious.