Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

Hey Tripp, the issue was brought up here and I responded. Thanks for your concern, lol.

deemer all i know is i see 2 pages of back and forth with you involved that has nothing to do with these contests and you arent in them right now so no need to clutter up the thread

deemer all i know is i see 2 pages of back and forth with you involved that has nothing to do with these contests and you arent in them right now so no need to clutter up the thread

I know you're used to telling children what to do, but as a teacher you should be more proficient in your instruction. You should see the root of the issue, not simply blaming one party over another.

Man stfu tripp already you should have made him post up you making the decisions in here ?

U owe the 200$

moldy do you really have that little in your life you gotta check a thread you are not apart of every day to throw your worthless 2 cents in?

You are never getting back into these as long as i am grading or in them. Thats a fact. Just leave and get laid for once in your life

moldy do you really have that little in your life you gotta check a thread you are not apart of every day to throw your worthless 2 cents in?

You are never getting back into these as long as i am grading or in them. Thats a fact. Just leave and get laid for once in your life

You are not in charge here

I'll post up and let the guys vote

no one is gona miss you if u don't want in

You make a lot of mistakes in grading

And you call your self a teacher please

I can grade it , anyone can grade it

You are not in charge here once again

So shut your mouth

these are the people in

Prof: 0-0 +0.00 units

Tripp: 0-0 +0.00 units

Brick: 0-0 +0.00 units

Rich: 0-0 +0.00 units

Kinger: 0-0 +0.00 units

TN: 0-0 +0.00 units

TTP: 0-0 +0.00 units

Martian: 0-0 +0.00 units

RJT: 0-0 +0.00 units

Contest will start tomorrow and run March 13-26. 

Payouts are 400/200/200/200