Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

Whos all in for the next one starting Sunday (or earlier i guess if guys are done their plays)?

Im out for the next one, got torched in juice free past few weeks and with a couple weddings coming up cant throw away another 200 in these contests for a bit. But ill still grade them (means still no moldy). Also means you guys can decide on winner takes all format or whatever you want for the next one

I also still have Martian/LCD buy ins so they are taken care of for the next contest if they want in

Whos all in for the next one starting Sunday (or earlier i guess if guys are done their plays)?

Im out for the next one, got torched in juice free past few weeks and with a couple weddings coming up cant throw away another 200 in these contests for a bit. But ill still grade them (means still no moldy). Also means you guys can decide on winner takes all format or whatever you want for the next one

I also still have Martian/LCD buy ins so they are taken care of for the next contest if they want in

in the for next one only if we ban soccer plays

Aha. Sorry about that. I might find a way to screw the pooch on this one but if i win anything then just keep it for next one. UFC 211 is a grest betting card.

Nothing happens play just doesn't count just letting you know in case you want to fire on something else since deadline is approaching I know I don't like picking more than 5 games a day.

Rjt: 39-11 +30.98 units

TN: 29-20 +9.73 units  

Martian: 23-15 +7.61 units

Prof: 24-23 -0.84 units

Sharks +123

LCD: 20-19 -3.58 units

Street Fighter - SFV Invitational Gamer Bee -230 versus Justin Wong

Street Fighter - SFV Invitational Daigo Umehara +175 versus Eita

Brick: 14-24 -7.59 units     

Tripp: 20-27 -9.18 units

Oh let's do it. It's on at 7:00 (PST) on Friday (live?). Really need in fight betting to fully enjoy the experience but what can you do. I feel good about our eWarriors. I had a terrible day today so need some egaming help to stop me from tanking this thing.

Check this out. Found on a Facebook gambling group

http://i68.tinypic.com/2m3ojdl.jpg