Lily Pad No Bs...

FrogFries

Been Lazy updating this thread... Roger Goodell get your Head out your ass and just say you reduced Brady's decision to reduce it to 2 games see your ass in court... .... Jack ass Goodell like Gronk said just wipe the slate clean baby... Patriots D is going to be down this year the front 7 will be pretty good ....corners might get exposed unless they get to the qb....

Like the,Rams to make some noise like the pick up of Foles... Panthers will be better this year...The Giants should put up some points..Colts will have a great regular,season that division sucks.. Broncos will not be as strong this year.... In the next few weeks will pick all division champs.... Like TCU this year and Clemson to be sneaky good

• 2 weeks later...

Bump this shit... Found out today since I had partial tears in my left and right shoulder .... PT still is worried about me going back to lift... She said asked me the Barry Bonds Question and I said yeah.. My trainer hooked me on some pro hormones ... Guys that is my code.... All my gains are gone.. I am so mad.... Well my hot PT said don't worry muscle memory kicks in... I said well my Abs are gone plus I had a clean diet... Now I get bored and Drink than I eat like crap... Anyways just venting... Leave Keef alone he is harmless... Ready for Football... TGF needs Brock AND Keef's picks

Lol

Froger

Same injuries but had bone spurs

Sucks...my man... I had lifting partners that pushed me hard.... I could tell you stories... Hell my gains were great.... I finally gave in my body broke down.... When I am able to lift again thinking about how to transfer my body back.... Deemer good to know.. I am not the only one..