Who runs this place?

TONY MONTANA

Mo I like this place.

Hell yeah mayn!!! It's good people, that's why I have 6,000 posts during the slow season, there are guys here to talk anything with and most are really good people, best group of republicans a forum ever had. I wasn't planning on staying; boat was my main recruiter -- now he's my mortal enemy -- I got to know yanks off the forum he's legit goodness -- hope to help the Kinger and yanks build something great. They need to wine and dine Tony Montana, if this place is able to lock up Montana it will change the course of forum history. Biggest FA in forumville right there for the taking. Hoffa is in, ttp, donuts, paddy, both pats, fish, wvu, wade, slim, S Mac, BD, ceetain, tripleT, viejo, timebo, the x, so many good ones from the old school days and then millymike, SM, Kolly, rr, yisser, blued, sleep, spank, sweep, balco, deemteam, Diablo, SS, Astro, BSink and a bunch of other guys who bring completely different stuff to the forum, it's got great potential and it's not even 11 months old.

People act like there is a lot of drama here, but there really isn't, this forum is on the come up mayn! Pvc, hopefully JD, and many others are in for football. I forgot how much I liked the people, this is a good place to call home. I'm old as balls, I can't believe it says 35 when I log on to FB, but life is so much clearer when you get older and when you stop drinking 40 beers a night.

Tgf needs Tony Montana in! The owners need to fly you out to the tgf compound and then to Vegas. These owners strike gold with Montana

What's going on with Bo these days, how's he? He in the business? That is one enthusiastic young man. We need dirtdog to post, the republicans would be even more trouble for me, but I love the dirtman. He and Doc Mercer talking politics, holy shit that was insanity. They should have a podcast together. I wonder if doc is around these days

The glue is a coooooooooool dude! Glue is so nice it's hard to believe that's his real personality, but in Vegas truth is revealed and the glue is the nicest human to ever live,

Mayn, yanks is a former baseball badass, he should tryout for the softball squad. You guys still killing everyone? Montana is an athlete, trying to cover him with the glue at QB is a tough task, he says he doesn't lift but he's impossible to move. He gave me a mean stiff arm and made a one handed grab -- the brothers have some sick chemistry when it comes to their sports. Tony is also a brilliant black jack instructor, he spent 2 hours trying to teach me when to bet or stay, my adhd made me a difficult student but he had patience and made me some cash, from his own cash, playing black jack.

The international mayn of mystery is a man of many talents, "the most interesting man in the world" has Tony Montana posters on his wall. Everyone needs inspiration.

Any word on Ken's mom and sister?

Kens mom is awesome, I got to meet her and she's on my FB. She never posts anything remotely negative, she is a unique spirit! I know you weren't asking me but she is very cool and there aren't many opportunities to share anything about her

Kens mom is awesome, I got to meet her and she's on my FB. She never posts anything remotely negative, she is a unique spirit! I know you weren't asking me but she is very cool and there aren't many opportunities to share anything about her

I have tremendous respect for that woman. Just to know she's still around makes me very pleased.

We have a Tremendous new forum. It's going to be great. Glad to see some of the old school guys here. We've had alot of fun over the years and it's good to hear that some old faces will be sticking around.

There's no I in team boyz.

Let's have some fun.

Salud!

Mo,

Who is Montana? He good peeps?

You know The Shrink from EOG? His step son is how most know him. He (Tony) is in a class of his own, deemteam. Suffers from gopitis like Hoffa, but he is the best and mentally strongest person I've met in real life. He and I couldn't stand one another at one point in forum history -- incidentally, that's one real fight I'm glad I didn't actually get in -- he's the guy you want to have your back in a fight and the guy you'd want to marry your daughter (if I had to let my hypothetical daughter date), the guy who will go out of his way to take care of Everyone else when it's him that has been hurt more deeply than anyone else.....

Best way to describe Tony, if I had to be anyone but myself, I'd pick every quality he has. This is not hyperbole and I'm not worried about sounding as gay as I do, he's the reason I'm grateful I ever found the forums, I've texted with him since I met him and when things are bad, I try to summon my inner Tony Montana. Even the cool shit that has nothing to do with character -- sports, wit, and noticed by the ladies....his wife is ridiculous in every conceivable good way fwiw....he's got it. The stuff that matters and shite that doesn't...

Sadly, a Red Sox fan. Likely delusional about mookie betts.

Mo you are too kind..TTP..I was the bullshitter but the glue was the real deal and still is..he knows gambling and he is still in the game..he had done it all including calling on games for the biggest and best...he could tell the inside tails.

Facts be what they be. So many people talk shit and tear others down, I won't neglect the opportunity to boast about Tony Montana! I didn't have anything to do with it, you be who you be, if you were a shitbag I'd happily announce it, but you're the coolest mfer on the block!

Tony and Glue are just as Mo describes them, two of the nicest, top-notched guys one could meet... I have met them both on a couple occasions, and they have it all.... Great guys... But ya know something, every single poster I have met in real life is the same, I have never met a bad apple, from the forums... Just my take...

Guest boatboatboat

I have no clue what book he is talking about.

phil steele ncaa guide

brock landers wife has a book

yours

heck with Daddy it might be a BBQ tour of the Midwest book.

I'll use any prop for a contest if posters want it