Fanduel Fantasy Baseball

ERBtheGREAT

Just a cash contest with 3 guys from work. This is my first year playing fantasy sports so we have a cash competition at work for each sport. I will be loading up money for basketball and baseball on fanduel for next season. Will see how I do in football and plan accordingly. Looks like that guy had around 68.25 pts. I wonder what the average you need each night to win in double ups.

57 is one fucking hell of a score mate!

Let's kick some arse. I've played some early $25 games. I lost 2k overall today, so I'm a bit more than 25, I am trying not to redeposit but the scores of the "pros" in the 1k a team league are so bad it's tempting.

I can't believe Houston v Tex ended up with just 5 runs, there were 21 hits or so in the first 5, 4 hits an inning in that park ... brutal over to have lost, especially 1H

Just keeping track of my league standings so I don't forget, or delete a text...  21, 13 (me), 4,3.

Stacking the Rockies HUGE today.  Big gamble on my pitcher, but I need to go low if I want the first four hitters for Colorado at Coors.  Like Polanco batting 1st, and I'd rather have Bryant at 3,300 than Arenado at 5k+...