**list of people here that i like and respect

milwaukee mike

i didn't say jews i said zionist bankers

if i said the pope has dirty underwear would you think i referred to all catholics?  if i said obama sucks am i referring to all mulattoes?

but say anything bad about israel or the banking cartel and it instantly becomes an attack on all jewish people!  what a convenient trick and people fall for it all the time

just like the "tinfoil hat" comment, easier to just criticize someone or call them names than actually discuss something in a civil manner

:jerk

Mikey, do you keep a copy of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" at your bedside?

mofome is okjimmyhoffa would get my like and respect if he admitted that Zionist bankers control the world through paper money, debt, and warteddykgb got mad at me for telling the truth, if he apologizes then i'll accept it

When I sent all those gifts we were best buds and my heart was the biggest and .... Well....it went on. I guess I need to send more gifts to milly

Motivated to do what? I sent this fuck all kinds of goodies for Mother's Day, everything on his wish list, and 100 bucks for a contest I made up. This is an unappreciative fuck. He tells me he will never forget and writes about how much it means to him and the smiles on the faces...

I know what I'm sending him tomorrow. You go all out for a guy, he disrespects you, and he thinks it's motivation? What has Mike done. I'm glad I see my therapist today. Mike told me I was in his heart forever. 2 months later, I'm ok. I shiver when I'm cold just like you Mikey.