**list of people here that i like and respect

milwaukee mike

Motivated to do what? I sent this fuck all kinds of goodies for Mother's Day, everything on his wish list, and 100 bucks for a contest I made up. This is an unappreciative fuck. He tells me he will never forget and writes about how much it means to him and the smiles on the faces...

I know what I'm sending him tomorrow. You go all out for a guy, he disrespects you, and he thinks it's motivation? What has Mike done. I'm glad I see my therapist today. Mike told me I was in his heart forever. 2 months later, I'm ok. I shiver when I'm cold just like you Mikey.

exhibit a for why you never take anything from someone like mo.

Grown men looking for Internet applause...can't get no worse than this thread. Congrats kids you did it...yaaaaa you really did it

You got a point .... Who gives a flying fuck what a fellow poster thinks... I look for entertainment....

Unless you post plays.... Know Your Role and shut Your Mouth...

mo is a good guy, pretty sure he was just goofing around, we all know kindness is its own rewardbut i would certainly never take a free hotel room or meal from fishhead because he would mention it for 20 years

Exhibit A of why you put - timely 6-45 in the NCAA tournament hitting - on ignore. Hell have no fury like a timely not getting enough attention. The only person who would think I was serious, is no one; but someone with an extra chin, who can't ride roller coasters, living with a heart full of envy and cholesterol, has to manipulate the obvious banter and pretend it's serious. Everyone knows how overly kind and appreciative Mike was, he made a thread about it and you had a complete meltdown in it. Remember bud? Yeah, you had a timely meltdown bc Mike said thank you. Strong stuff. "Noooooo he said thank you to mo, I can't take it!" That's not too weird...;) Pumpkin, I'm joking about a public thread with my heterosexual e-buddy, mind your business....you don't know anything I've given anyone that wasn't made public by them. I actually pleaded with Kinger to keep my name out of the iPod contest. I wanted it to be from tgf, I asked that my name be excluded. Huh. The narrative you're aiming to spin is just too far from reality to work bud. "Someone like me", is exactly who timely wishes he was -- generous, hilarious, brilliant, sexy as hell, loaded with cash and making every girls panties wet when I lift at the gym.

Timely, the guy writes me letters about "forum beefs" -- im sorry if you were expecting me to care about your heartfelt PM over your "beefs" -- you take yourself so seriously. You need to get a grip kid. If you drop the envy, I'll help get you out of the hole your 6-45 NCAA tournament put you in. I'll let you see one of my $100,000 checks as motivation. Feelings are the enemy, get over them, have a good cry, get it out, and let me help you make some money.

Take your tux off, stop riding your bicycle into cars, stop gambling, relax, and let uncle mo take care of you buddy.

Exhibit A of why you put - timely 6-45 in the NCAA tournament hitting - on ignore. Hell have no fury like a timely not getting enough attention. The only person who would think I was serious, is no one; but someone with an extra chin, who can't ride roller coasters, living with a heart full of envy and cholesterol, has to manipulate the obvious banter and pretend it's serious. Everyone knows how overly kind and appreciative Mike was, he made a thread about it and you had a complete meltdown in it. Remember bud? Yeah, you had a timely meltdown bc Mike said thank you. Strong stuff. "Noooooo he said thank you to mo, I can't take it!" That's not too weird...;) Pumpkin, I'm joking about a public thread with my heterosexual e-buddy, mind your business....you don't know anything I've given anyone that wasn't made public by them. I actually pleaded with Kinger to keep my name out of the iPod contest. I wanted it to be from tgf, I asked that my name be excluded. Huh. The narrative you're aiming to spin is just too far from reality to work bud. "Someone like me", is exactly who timely wishes he was -- generous, hilarious, brilliant, sexy as hell, loaded with cash and making every girls panties wet when I lift at the gym.

Timely, the guy writes me letters about "forum beefs" -- im sorry if you were expecting me to care about your heartfelt PM over your "beefs" -- you take yourself so seriously. You need to get a grip kid. If you drop the envy, I'll help get you out of the hole your 6-45 NCAA tournament put you in. I'll let you see one of my $100,000 checks as motivation. Feelings are the enemy, get over them, have a good cry, get it out, and let me help you make some money.

Take your tux off, stop riding your bicycle into cars, stop gambling, relax, and let uncle mo take care of you buddy.

remind us again of all the nice things you've done for mike. i'm sure he hasn't heard it enough. 

you probably asked for your name to be left out so you could sneak attack whoever won 3 months from now when they told you that Tennessee was overrated and you were a blowhard.

that was a real fish you goofballs  :laugh

mo's generosity should be inspirational, when he offered to match donations, since he was so nice to me before, i donated twice what i was going to.  that way mo saved a little bit and i got twice the tax writeoff!  win win

People have strange feelings when they try to tangle with big mo. It takes them a long time to recover. Only a nutbag who is emotionally unstable would feel the need inside to turn our banter in this thread into something make-believe-offensive. People that are hurt have to try to justify their pain with weak shit anytime they can manipulate anything into something negative. Fucking around over mikes ...to everyone who isn't emotionally attached to me, is just common fucking around on the net. The person I was talking to and joking with didn't have trouble understanding -- but a little timely pantload can't help himself. Got to keep the bi polar broken-hearted nutbag on block so he can't PM me about his feelings. Lot of butt hurting that should have healed up by now. But, timely is still embarrassed by his 6-45 NCAA tournament that took forumville by storm.

I've matched donations for cancer research here twice, gave the 1k I whooped off Moldo to cancer research -- that's in the few months I've been here. I've donated much more than that but somehow timely is bothered. We try to change/save lives, timely gets mad. Irrational. I guess the chances of a woman having sex with him are so remote that he doesn't think these things could help save his kids life down the road. Timely is a very self-important forum character. His poppa comes back and he's swatted back down and not getting the attention he needs so he has these little outbursts. He's not a bright creature, he's got little to offer, but we accept our emotional little pantload. So many feelings.

Where did you buy that fish?

I'm going to do my best to move back up the MillyMike rankings, I think I took my spot for granted -- I vow to never let that happen again.