**list of people here that i like and respect

milwaukee mike

I like you mofomebut my respect can't be bought... haven't known you long enough to put you on the list yet

That would make sense if anyone was aiming to buy it. Getting your entire list was about the heart Mikey, in the nice letter you wrote me, I had mucho Mike respect. You just forgot, now you're talking out your arse. Your gratitude and respect were mighty well represented in more than one mikey letter. I got a book. You had my back for life and would do anything for me. Call for tax help all kinds of things. It's ok to forget what people do for you, no heart.

I never thought I would hurt like this again

That would make sense if anyone was aiming to buy it. Getting your entire list was about the heart Mikey, in the nice letter you wrote me, I had mucho Mike respect. You just forgot, now you're talking out your arse. Your gratitude and respect were mighty well represented in more than one mikey letter. I got a book. You had my back for life and would do anything for me. Call for tax help all kinds of things. It's ok to forget what people do for you, no heart.

I never thought I would hurt like this again

of course i'm talking out of my ass, this whole thread is tongue in cheek

i'll never forget what you did for me and my family, it was and is very appreciated

Guest boatboatboat

my dream of being the forum big shot

make a video in underware shooting off fireworks with your beer and cigarette collection in back ground

make a video in underware shooting off fireworks with your beer and cigarette collection in back ground

Boat what is up with Keef... He is BORING now... I think he lied himself to death.... Boat you never responded to my quotes...

I told you to take you lures, fishing pole, your boat, your bait, your hooks, your tackle box , your bobbets, weights, your rod, your net, fish attractant, your crappie attraction gel, your sunglasses, jig heads, blu chart hd fish finder, fillet knife, odor bar, your camo waders.... Take all of it and stick it straight up your ANGLER roody-Poo Candy Ass !!!!!!!

Guest boatboatboat

Boat what is up with Keef... He is BORING now... I think he lied himself to death.... Boat you never responded to my quotes...

I told you to take you lures, fishing pole, your boat, your bait, your hooks, your tackle box , your bobbets, weights, your rod, your net, fish attractant, your crappie attraction gel, your sunglasses, jig heads, blu chart hd fish finder, fillet knife, odor bar, your camo waders.... Take all of it and stick it straight up your ANGLER roody-Poo Candy Ass !!!!!!!

Keef is like a 2 cycle motor.

They run like hell for awhile. Plugs foul and the slow down. Keef's plugs are fouled.

As stated, I can out fish anyone here. That is simply a fact.

In TGF land I am Joe Montanna, and the 2nd best here is Brian Griese

Keef is like a 2 cycle motor.

They run like hell for awhile. Plugs foul and the slow down. Keef's plugs are fouled.

As stated, I can out fish anyone here. That is simply a fact.

In TGF land I am Joe Montanna, and the 2nd best here is Brian Griese

a good fisherman like me always finds someone else to do most of the work