**list of people here that i like and respect

milwaukee mike

Timely, you try too hard, obviously you read everything I post -- you can't take a misguided shot at what I've written and then pretend you don't read it, delicate genius. You're hurting. I have the misfortune of reading everything someone quotes from timely, I never thought it would be paddy. Mo loves mo. I write for the audience present and love everyone who needs it. When Mike removed me from his list, it didn't feel good. Most of you weren't in his original top 5 so the euphoria is foreign to you. When initially ranked in mikes top 5, I tell ya, I never felt so alive. I took it for granted, I started focusing on other posters, and I paid a heavy penalty for it. The grass isn't always greener, sometimes you just need to take better care of the grass you've got. This thread was a, not so subtle, reminder. I needed it. I think I'll be a better poster for it.

haha i was just gonna say i don't think i've ever read a lower percentage of a posters posts than I have frogcries.

Yeah this poster too... Yet to take the time to write something about me.... So you must be wasting your time reading what I say to post a response... By the way '..sorry you feel that way

Timely, you try too hard, obviously you read everything I post -- you can't take a misguided shot at what I've written and then pretend you don't read it, delicate genius. You're hurting. I have the misfortune of reading everything someone quotes from timely, I never thought it would be paddy. Mo loves mo. I write for the audience present and love everyone who needs it. When Mike removed me from his list, it didn't feel good. Most of you weren't in his original top 5 so the euphoria is foreign to you. When initially ranked in mikes top 5, I tell ya, I never felt so alive. I took it for granted, I started focusing on other posters, and I paid a heavy penalty for it. The grass isn't always greener, sometimes you just need to take better care of the grass you've got. This thread was a, not so subtle, reminder. I needed it. I think I'll be a better poster for it.

i knew it!

using it for motivation as intended... have to go through all the stages first like anger, bargaining, etc... then finally acceptance

Yeah this poster too... Yet to take the time to write something about me.... So you must be wasting your time reading what I say to post a response... By the way '..sorry you feel that way

Timely was ready to announce he's never read a lower % of a posters posts. Strange bird.