Disappointed with the forum so far

sleepy

Not enough sports talk and too many micro contests. Do we really need 15 of the 20 threads contests for $50???

Its like when I'm at work. Two TV's in the cafeteria that are tuned to CNN 24/7. No fukking remotes to change the channel or turn that bullshit off. I say to the cvnt HR person.... Its March Madness can we turn the games on? and she looks at me like I ask her to kill her family.

I want to kick my bookies ass and make it rain all fukking day on the prikk Tony. We need to get the fukk to work and stop dikking around here. Jeez moist of you fuks are unemployed so push aside the HUGE plates full of food and the $7 bottle of whisky and get cracking on the games. And for fukks sake quite wasting time on the NFL. No one can beat it. Why you think the books have the highest limits on this crap??

The college game can be destroyed if you work hard.

Threads should be stickied on top for each conference and not $50 contests in which we can put shit like this.....

http://www.ohio.com/sports/zips/defense-dominates-day-in-zips-scrimmage-at-infocision-1.514327?localLinksEnabled=false&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

and destroy our bookies

These threads will bring in the better posters instead of the clowns from PizzaLand entering every contest or the jackass wanted to post pictures of their dinners.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Sleepy no one wants to watch college hoops at your work but I bet when it's NFL season suddenly every swinging dick is a "sports expert".

And you're right, NFL numbers are pretty sharp.

Guest ChrisHarvard
They have the highest limits because it produces the most volume and relatively equal action.

Because every swinging dick thinks he is an NFL expert.

If i went to a gas station in week 1 and announced i would like NFL "picks", every one would have an answer.

If I asked the general NFL expert population to name just one college baskets team in the... let's say the Horizion conference... they couldn't.

In fact, they probably think VALPO is a disease.

You make some solid points Sleepy. But it takes a lot of time, money, and manpower to run a nice forum like this. Don't think your average Joe is going to fund all this for the fun of it. There has to be a book behind it, and books don't want sharp fucks like Sleepy sitting around with his cat organizing a syndicate of posters looking to bring down books with sharp action. Drama will be here before Johnny Football makes his first start. Book it!

Guest boatboatboat

Sleepy thank you for the suggestions. Feel free to leave any constructive criticisms in our suggestion sub forum. We need all the help and advice we can get.

Anyone that still has to work a job should spend their times watching volleyball and tiny basketball leagues, between taking statistic courses then eventually progress to tiny soccer leagues and minor tennis. It doesn't even make sense if your still punching a clock to spend much time on professional leagues. Most doing it do so for entertainment either as a hobby or to feed an addiction. It is not a way out of the grind without running into dumb luck.

On that note: get serious and you'll find out Tony actually is God.

Damn Sleepy...you always bitch, whine, fuss & cry about every fucking thing.

The forum has been open for 1 damn day and you are already complaining and nitpicking about everything.

Get a life and get over yourself.

P.S. Get a job

Damn, Deal with it bringing the heat right out of the gate here at TGF

And for fukks sake quite wasting time on the NFL. No one can beat it. Why you think the books have the highest limits on this crap??

Can we put this myth to bed, please? The books have the highest limit on NFL because they get the most action on NFL. If you take a 10k wager on NFL, you can easily balance it. If you take a 10k wager on MLS, you're stuck lopsided on the game. If the NFL is such a sharp market, why do they keep low limits on props and such? Because they can't so easily balance those bets, even in the NFL. And that's the determining factor in bet limits: the ability to balance the action.

But you can show us statistical evidence that the NFL closing line, adjusted for push frequencies, is sharper than other leagues and sports adjusted for their push frequencies, if you want. I think we'd all like to see it.