Poker Blowhard Dan Bilzerian's Parents Retain Their $6M for Twenty Years After $60M SEC Judgment is Owed

maron

He's been pretty open about this stuff in interviews, I think. He's definitely a trust fund baby. He claims he's not a great poker player but just takes advantages of donkeys who want a taste of the lifestyle he provides. I don't think he's ever done much in tournaments against other pros.

If I had Bilzerian money the last thing I'd want to do is be famous.

He's been pretty open about this stuff in interviews, I think. He's definitely a trust fund baby. He claims he's not a great poker player but just takes advantages of donkeys who want a taste of the lifestyle he provides. I don't think he's ever done much in tournaments against other pros.

If I had Bilzerian money the last thing I'd want to do is be famous.

Exactly.

None of this is news.

Family full of scumbags. They really didn't want to let that house go. It must've been costing them at least $10k a month to keep it going...

Dan was on Howard Stern a couple of months back talking about his lifestyle. He talked about his father and all this other stuff.

He actually came off a bit more level-headed than I expected.

rob a grocery store for food because you're starving, and you'll get 20 years in prison

rob all of us for $62 million and you get 13 months

i guess when the powers that be and our leaders are total scumbags then others follow their lead

Well, you're not going to get 20 years for simply robbing a store. But, you will get a long time if you use a deadly weapon (knife or gun) in the process. That's the difference.

Having said that, I agree, these white-collar scumbags who rob people blind need to get a hefty time in prison.

• 1 year later...

He's been pretty open about this stuff in interviews, I think. He's definitely a trust fund baby. He claims he's not a great poker player but just takes advantages of donkeys who want a taste of the lifestyle he provides. I don't think he's ever done much in tournaments against other pros. If I had Bilzerian money the last thing I'd want to do is be famous.

Pretty sure he went deep in a WSOP Main Event a few years back.