Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

terrible. they've never won a conference title game in my lifetime and they are in it - what it feels like - every other year. i hate the redbirds. i knew they'd miss shots and suck.

ill say. They looked awful. Missed tons of open shots. I bet them every year in the title game too and they can’t even cover! Lol

ill say. They looked awful. Missed tons of open shots. I bet them every year in the title game too and they can’t even cover! Lol

they usually make me money leading up to it though; i'll give them that. they underperformed this year though, by all accounts. Mullin teams just have no discipline. He gets more talent than everyone else in conference, but they always lack discipline, turn it over a lot and miss key free throws. 

ok. sounds good.

RJ, we might want to unselect the keeper option. I was looking around tonight and I didn't see a keep guy by round drafted option. that means if we allow keepers, the rounds won't matter. it's a pain in the ass, but once people clarify someone is kept, they just need to draft them in the round they took them. i won't be able to monitor as much this year in the draft as i'm not online at work as much, but i think if we keep the listed posted of guys who were kept, hopefully, people won't draft them that aren't the team keeping them.

wait, i got outbid on Marquette in the NCAA auction? wtf. someone else bid on that shit little team? 

ok. sounds good.

RJ, we might want to unselect the keeper option. I was looking around tonight and I didn't see a keep guy by round drafted option. that means if we allow keepers, the rounds won't matter. it's a pain in the ass, but once people clarify someone is kept, they just need to draft them in the round they took them. i won't be able to monitor as much this year in the draft as i'm not online at work as much, but i think if we keep the listed posted of guys who were kept, hopefully, people won't draft them that aren't the team keeping them.

wait, i got outbid on Marquette in the NCAA auction? wtf. someone else bid on that shit little team? 

After the keeper deadline, I'm going to see if I can manually set the draft order by removing the 5 picks from each team

I'll throw all keepers and their draft round in a spreadsheet first in case we have to do it the other way