Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

You expecting him to say he hated playing with Westbrook pal?

He was worthless in OKC and an all star this season.  I'm sure he doesn't miss playing with Westbrook one bit

pal, he was hurt all last year. it's not westbrooks fault they traded him. he didn't just say he liked his time over there, he credited westbrook for teaching him how to work and etc. you and I both always really liked Oladipo, but him leaving Russ has nothing to do with his breakout imo.

harden i can buy, lebron idk. he's been great and is still the last guy i'd want to play in a finals but his inability to lead (as dumb as that sounds) again this year is a huge mark against him.

pal, he was hurt all last year. it's not westbrooks fault they traded him. he didn't just say he liked his time over there, he credited westbrook for teaching him how to work and etc. you and I both always really liked Oladipo, but him leaving Russ has nothing to do with his breakout imo.

harden i can buy, lebron idk. he's been great and is still the last guy i'd want to play in a finals but his inability to lead (as dumb as that sounds) again this year is a huge mark against him.

You’re still sour that Lebron dismantled the Bulls.

How about your boy D Rose?

double standards. rose gets cleared late in a season by doctors, but doesn't return for playoffs and he's a pussy; despite playing through countless injuries prior.

kawhi gets cleared with months left and says he's out for the season and playoffs and allows his team tank. 

If Kawhi starts on downhill slide and becomes worthless then he will probably be called a pussy in hidnsight.  Rose has shown to be a pussy at every possible time since.