Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Wow sad rj needs to win by technical difficulties

I thought we all agreed starting last year there would be no more changes after lineups locked.  Downsouth said same thing happened to him last week so it's kinda hard to set the precedent of making changes now.  Not like you have an illegal lineup and an automatic zero; that's different.  I don't even know how you can swap out the wrong guy and not notice.  Never happened to me in the 10 years we've been playing.  Somehow these things always happen to you.  You accept trades by accident every season.  Now you're benching the wrong guy.  We know you have sausage fingers.  You also blind, pal?  After you make a move it's right in front of your eyes.  Same thing whether you're on computer, phone, or tablet 

I thought we all agreed starting last year there would be no more changes after lineups locked. Downsouth said same thing happened to him last week so it's kinda hard to set the precedent of making changes now. Not like you have an illegal lineup and an automatic zero; that's different. I don't even know how you can swap out the wrong guy and not notice. Never happened to me in the 10 years we've been playing. Somehow these things always happen to you. You accept trades by accident every season. Now you're benching the wrong guy. We know you have sausage fingers. You also blind, pal? After you make a move it's right in front of your eyes. Same thing whether you're on computer, phone, or tablet

Eh not paying attention. Monday mornings pretty busy at work. Make the changes and dont double check my work. Always been up to the manager you're playing. It's ok pal, I get that you need this win and will take it anyway you can!

I expect this type of response from cee but not rj. Sad!