Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Eh not paying attention. Monday mornings pretty busy at work. Make the changes and dont double check my work. Always been up to the manager you're playing. It's ok pal, I get that you need this win and will take it anyway you can!

I expect this type of response from cee but not rj. Sad!

Really?

What if you are leading in points and I am in second.  Shouldn't  I have a say on you breaking the rules?

Nice reports from CBS, Yahoo, and Roto.....all three said on Monday that Bryant and Cain would be out only for a couple days...now they land on the DL two days later....

Nice win Yanks...

Did the same to me a few weeks ago with miggy and someone else. 3 weeks in a row I started guys who stayed in the dL.

Timely....you could have made the switch anytime before Monday....you made an honest mistake and now you pay the price...don’t blame the commish on this one...

Nah commish never posted about early start time. I didn't check until 2ish. Noticed then but game was in bottom of first. Dumb. Now diaz gonna score 50. Rj needs the assist this year.

Nah commish never posted about early start time. I didn't check until 2ish. Noticed then but game was in bottom of first. Dumb. Now diaz gonna score 50. Rj needs the assist this year.

I gotta let you know when the first game starts? You need me to hold your hand when you cross the street too pal?

You realized your mistake because TTP texted you

I gotta let you know when the first game starts? You need me to hold your hand when you cross the street too pal?

Why didn’t you tell me that Cain and Bryant were going on the DL? Nice job Commish...hahaha

Braves bullpen has already given Cee 25 points on the week. Bring back John Rocker

Remember earlier in the season when Vizcaino wasn't that good to braves fans? Who knew? Now it forces all their setup men to pitch in roles they aren't used to.

Remember earlier in the season when Vizcaino wasn't that good to braves fans? Who knew? Now it forces all their setup men to pitch in roles they aren't used to.

Yeah. they miss him now for sure. But its the middle guys too. They all are struggling. Will be curious to see who they get.