Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

An incentive for bottom teams? What do you want a participation trophy pal?

True that Tegs and Cee are horrible. But plenty of guys could have made multiple trades for keepers over the history of this league and pretty sure it's never happened. I think those trades are cheap for both sides

I will say it would be funny if Timely trades Nola, misses playoffs, and ends up with zero keepers next year :cigar

I play Timely to end the season and I’ll knock him out of the playoffs.

An incentive for bottom teams?  What do you want a participation trophy pal?

True that Tegs and Cee are horrible.  But plenty of guys could have made multiple trades for keepers over the history of this league and pretty sure it's never happened.  I think those trades are cheap for both sides

I will say it would be funny if Timely trades Nola, misses playoffs, and ends up with zero keepers next year  :cigar

I don't care,  I've just seen "participation trophies" offered in keepers in the past as an attempt to deter keeper trades.  And if it has never happened than this is different from keepers I have played in the past.  

Nah, Buehler in the 21st is a solid keeper and was part of the deals.   And Newcombe in the 16th has some potential as well.  

I don't care, I've just seen "participation trophies" offered in keepers in the past as an attempt to deter keeper trades. And if it has never happened than this is different from keepers I have played in the past.

Nah, Buehler in the 21st is a solid keeper and was part of the deals. And Newcombe in the 16th has some potential as well.

dont let rj fool you, he only whines when something might not go his way, not for the integrity of the league.

An incentive for bottom teams?  What do you want a participation trophy pal?

True that Tegs and Cee are horrible.  But plenty of guys could have made multiple trades for keepers over the history of this league and pretty sure it's never happened.  I think those trades are cheap for both sides

I will say it would be funny if Timely trades Nola, misses playoffs, and ends up with zero keepers next year  :cigar

why you group me in with Tegs?

I have 100 less points than gamers whole division and they are .500 guys

Can't do nothing with most points against by far

why you group me in with Tegs?

I have 100 less points than gamers whole division and they are .500 guys

Can't do nothing with most points against by far

I don't know pal.  11th in points and 11th in breakdown looks like a slapper team to me.  But you're not as shitty as Tegs if it makes you feel better  :cheers

Trying to discourage others?

Its literally done in every keeper league.

pal, i'm just messing around. 

problem is none of those arms are two steps next week and i dont need them this week really. i'm not really tied to nola, couldn't care less about the guy.

i may change my mind and pull the trigger before 6pm, but i've always joked that rj and ttp rape people to win while i do it with honor!

Honestly not sure what arms Downsouth has left to trade.  Buehler hasn't been good in 2 months and is useless rest of season.  He's going to hit innings limit and LAD have 7 starters.  So 135 pitch Duke Newcomb and a few bats for Nola?

Timely don't blow this pal!

Honestly not sure what arms Downsouth has left to trade.  Buehler hasn't been good in 2 months and is useless rest of season.  He's going to hit innings limit and LAD have 7 starters.  So 135 pitch Duke Newcomb and a few bats for Nola?

Timely don't blow this pal!

i'm probably gonna keep diaz anyway. diaz/nola/rodon/flaherty. if i trade nola, i just keep rodon/flaherty and diaz. buehler blows. ds should have traded him a while back. i do like duke newcomb