Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Yeah what a mess owning Dodgers pitchers. They got like 8 starters

Hopefully nobody is trading for Dodgers arms like Rich Hill!!!

worst part is they have 8 starters and Kiki Hernandez has to pitch last night because he didn't want to use Hill in relief and mess up the rotation.  WHAT ROTATION?

gifted the win to Philly yesterday with his 67 mph heat.  Sure the team loved busting it for 15 innings to lose like that.

worst part is they have 8 starters and Kiki Hernandez has to pitch last night because he didn't want to use Hill in relief and mess up the rotation. WHAT ROTATION?

gifted the win to Philly yesterday with his 67 mph heat. Sure the team loved busting it for 15 innings to lose like that.

Yeah I don’t know why Philly can bring in starter and not Dodgers. In a playoff race and they just give up a game. Dbacks did same thing few weeks ago. Brought in catcher in a tie game

Velasquez win was nice though :hurray

Well with Joeys horseshoe insertion that about knocks me out for the season.  Looking to trade a pile of starters for one big pitcher keep.  

Will see who best arm I can get over next few days.  

Price,  Archer, Tanaka, Folty, Newcomb    All available to help you win this season.  

Well with Joeys horseshoe insertion that about knocks me out for the season. Looking to trade a pile of starters for one big pitcher keep.

Will see who best arm I can get over next few days.

Price, Archer, Tanaka, Folty, Newcomb All available to help you win this season.

send me something for Cy nola.