Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

TTP is racking his brain for excuses but he got every break imaginable this week! How bout that choke job after changing his name to Most Points :lol  :laugh  :yay

Can't blame the guy he's tied with me now after this loss. I'm only ahead of the slappers in the league 

you always pretend that. I said you should be worried on STL and SEA and i'm worried on marlins. Looks like those early opinions worked out fine to me. Not 1 surprising team there

You can say something after 1 game and have it play out right and doesnt mean it was a smart or rational thing to say. 

You also said Detroit over was easy side wins when they started out 11-2 and now that side looks pretty shitty. Plenty of teams start hot and fade or start bad and make the playoffs. Do all teams bounce back or fall back? no of course not but that was never my point. Just kept telling you it was stupid to get so down on a season bet when only 5-10% of games have been played.

I guarantee if you had said any of your silly comments to gibby when you said them early in the year he would have told you u were crazy its way too early to be so down. 100 games isnt early thoug

I think tripp is jealous of your squad Big Gamer

yep, I wanted extra sides with him when I was 0-5 and he weaseled out of them, luckily for him since I have trounced him since then.

I was still shit talking Tripp's awful team when I was 0-5 and now that I am above .500 I can shit talk his sorry ass squad that needs 14 saves in a week to win

You can say something after 1 game and have it play out right and doesnt mean it was a smart or rational thing to say. 

You also said Detroit over was easy side wins when they started out 11-2 and now that side looks pretty shitty. Plenty of teams start hot and fade or start bad and make the playoffs. Do all teams bounce back or fall back? no of course not but that was never my point. Just kept telling you it was stupid to get so down on a season bet when only 5-10% of games have been played.

I guarantee if you had said any of your silly comments to gibby when you said them early in the year he would have told you u were crazy its way too early to be so down. 100 games isnt early thoug

KC over also. I'll take 4-1 for 80% on evaluations after 1 month. Not that tough to figure teams out, feels like cheating almost