Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Sucks I laid off on the whitesox today. I don't know why but it's always funny seeing the Indians lose with that staff

yeah i kept thinking all year clev was on the verge of breaking out and getting back in the playoff hunt and then they suck it up again. Offense is just terrible even with Kip/Brantley 

yeah i kept thinking all year clev was on the verge of breaking out and getting back in the playoff hunt and then they suck it up again. Offense is just terrible even with Kip/Brantley 

their offense is OK, it's their defense that has destroyed them. Given their pitching, their offense would be adequate enough if not for their dreadful defense and mid-end bullpen. 

Wish Kershaw got to face the shit Indians.  He'd probably have an ERA under 1 pitching in the little shit AL Central

haha

all joking aside, IDK if AL Central is the best division in baseball but it's got to be the deepest, yeah? There's really not a bad team in the division. I guess you could argue the AL West is deeper and I think they're better overall. 

Rodon/Quintana/Sale oooooooooo la la.

Erik Johnson on his way up and dominating as well. Ruh Roh. 2.37 FIP in AAA, with a 2.59 ERA, 10k's per 9, and only 77 hits against in 94 innings. stud city.

i wasn't sure if Rodon was gonna fuck me. I had him last start i think it was 7 ER. 

Good to see you'll be back up in the mlb

Deemer told us to take CLE for the WS and that their season side over was lock city. I'm glad i held off. Yeah, they should be shit vs lefties but aren't for some reason.

Need the Jays to hold to hit my target. Only need 6-4 on the homestand and we are covering the side for the 1st time all year?

i wasn't sure if Rodon was gonna fuck me. I had him last start i think it was 7 ER. 

Good to see you'll be back up in the mlb

guy had a complete meltdown last year in AAA - wasn't sure he'd ever make it back. struggled in the bigs, so he lost his mind.

rededicated himself this off-season, GREAT SHAPE, and now he is tearing it up. His stuff has always been good enough - 93-96 with fastball, great slider, nice curve and change. just picking around the zone in the show his first time up. 

will be interesting to see what he does this time; looks like Samardzija is on his way out as EJ was skipped today in his start to keep him on line with Samartard. 

guy had a complete meltdown last year in AAA - wasn't sure he'd ever make it back. struggled in the bigs, so he lost his mind.

rededicated himself this off-season, GREAT SHAPE, and now he is tearing it up. His stuff has always been good enough - 93-96 with fastball, great slider, nice curve and change. just picking around the zone in the show his first time up. 

will be interesting to see what he does this time; looks like Samardzija is on his way out as EJ was skipped today in his start to keep him on line with Samartard. 

Wow, i'm surprised Samard is gone. Didn't he have years left on his contact too?

their offense is OK, it's their defense that has destroyed them. Given their pitching, their offense would be adequate enough if not for their dreadful defense and mid-end bullpen. 

Bottom 4 in the al with TB, Seattle and Chi Sox in runs scored. Good bit behind the rest of the AL also

Wow, i'm surprised Samard is gone. Didn't he have years left on his contact too?

no, free agent.

i would guess if the white sox trade samardzija there's a really good chance he'll be back at the end of the year.

if they don't end up trading him, there's no chance they resign him. sounds funny, but if they don't trade him they get a 1st round pick for letting him go. if they do trade him they'll get prospects, and have said they want to bring him back so think they may do so.