Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Looks like Roc is gonna come through for me and take out ttp. Should be holding a playoff spot after tomorrow with 5 weeks left

If timely can take out TTP next week the stallions will be in a rough spot. Would be perfect if ttp loses out on the playoffs because he got beat b2b by the chicago twins  :btj

Looks like Roc is gonna come through for me and take out ttp. Should be holding a playoff spot after tomorrow with 5 weeks left

If timely can take out TTP next week the stallions will be in a rough spot. Would be perfect if ttp loses out on the playoffs because he got beat b2b by the chicago twins  :btj

there's no doubt tripp. one champ will end the other champs season next week. will be funny having a better record than ttp.

i have a real nice set up. ttp is starting joe kelly.

wow deal was in place to send Cueto to KC tonight but one of the prospects from kc didnt check out medically 

cinci didnt even tell Cueto but had another guy warming up. Had to hear it from lorenzon. lol what an organization 

wow guy would be unreal in kc with that defense and pen

Jays didn't need Cueto because they might land this stud  

FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal reports that the Blue Jays are "still talking" a Mike Fiers trade with the Brewers.

:laugh 

Fiers not a bad addition. Wouldnt cost them any of their top prospects

People always want their teams to go after the big names but easy for those deals to end up terrible. As lost plenty going for it last year adding Samard/Lester. They saw a chance at a WS and went for it, people loved it, but it backfired quick. Cueto deal could backfire big on KC also if they lose early in the playoffs and gave up Lamb/Finnegan

People thought it was stupid when they grabbed Estrada from milw for Lind in the offseason saying hed get crushed in the al (i was one of those people). He has been great this year for them. So who knows but if im running the Jays i dont give up any top prospects this season. 

Carlos Rodon P 25.1 lock

P Yordano Ventura P 10.35 lock

C Buster Posey 0 swap out

1B Todd Frazier 0 swap out

2B Brian Dozier 0 lock

3B Miguel Sano 0 lock

SS Brandon Crawford 0 swap out

OF Marlon Byrd 0 swap out

OF Carlos Gonzalez 0 swap out

OF Mike Trout 0 swap out

Total Fantasy Points: 35.45