Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Cee and TN fffff us. Otherwise we could be wasting our day chatting in the draft chat instead of this forum.

I already lost my favorite keeper for the year so I'll do mine Sunday if it's ok. A lot of guys didn't even pitch yet, so not sure what the big hurry is.

I already lost my favorite keeper for the year so I'll do mine Sunday if it's ok. A lot of guys didn't even pitch yet, so not sure what the big hurry is.

:doh

What is going to change between now and then? Injuries could happen tomorrow, today, Monday... the day after you draft. Are you really gauging your keepers on their pre-season success? You liked Marcus Stroman more than Julio Teheran? JFC.

The hurry is I'm bored, and I already have to watch 3 of my guys get drafted in the 1st round pal... I'd rather just get it over with. :violin

Cee I will help you like I always do year after year. You never use an ounce of strategy. See Gamer is smart.

I dont know who you want first but lets say its Donaldson for example.

If Timely has an injury to a bat keep he ends up keeping Duck. Cee should want keeps to be locked in more then anyone but he doesnt think outside the box.

What is going to change between now and then? Injuries could happen tomorrow, today, Monday... the day after you draft. Are you really gauging your keepers on their pre-season success? You liked Marcus Stroman more than Julio Teheran? JFC.

The hurry is I'm bored, and I already have to watch 3 of my guys get drafted in the 1st round pal... I'd rather just get it over with. :violin

I'm busy at work all day today any ways. I saw you were busy friday/saturday. So Sunday seems perfect any ways. Usually every one is around sunday too. So who knows maybe we knock out a large % of the draft in 1 day

Cee I will help you like I always do year after year. You never use an ounce of strategy. See Gamer is smart.

I dont know who you want first but lets say its Donaldson for example.

If Timely has an injury to a bat keep he ends up keeping Duck. Cee should want keeps to be locked in more then anyone but he doesnt think outside the box.

I wanted Waino, but now that I lost him and Stro bases seems zzzz to me :(