Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

RJ, I may be blind but none of us can set keepers.

Given that I'm paying $800 this year in league fees - I'm paying via E-Check. I'm not paying $24 in fees. Don't care if it takes a month to clear - last year it only took 3 days if I remember correctly though.

that's fine but everyone has to do e-check or i have to select the e-check/CC option

if i select the e-check/CC option and you pay by e-check it charges you 3%

league safe blows

i don't really give a shit how long people take to pay this year. hopefully guys don't take until the fucking all star break though

last year i wanted everyone to pay before the draft because of MC. and he was still the last one to pay and a pain in the ass to collect from. fucker told me his paypal got shut down because of an ebay dispute :doh

This year we actually have guys who are good for what they owe; no real concerns. Hopefully I didn't just mush us... :cigar

With the way Cee's luck has been going, things could spiral quickly but he shouldn't be sharp enough to hack all of our league safe accounts and steal the cash.

Do E-Check option so there are no fees; everyone here has a bank account, right?

Are we able to pay today if we just log in the same as last year?

i don't really give a shit how long people take to pay this year. hopefully guys don't take until the fucking all star break though

last year i wanted everyone to pay before the draft because of MC. and he was still the last one to pay and a pain in the ass to collect from. fucker told me his paypal got shut down because of an ebay dispute :doh

Bought the first thing I've ever bought off pay-pal a few weeks back (non food related). They were $85 Beats Earbuds. Within 2 days the ear buds came unglued, and the left ear stopped working. Fake ass Beats headphones... I got MC'ed. I'll stick with Amazon going forward.

Stroman has value, don't get me wrong, but how can your future in a team be so heavily tied to an unproven player?

I'd understand this if you had Dodgers or Angels futures - heck, even White Sox futures - and Sale, Kershaw or Trout went down for the year... but we're talking about Marcus Stroman.

TN's guy Carlos Rodon blows.

Is everyone going to get their keeps set so we can eye that player pool. We might as well just start the draft. It'll take at least 10 days to complete, leaving us with 2 full weeks to make deals and trades. Let's get this started Commish.

Draft took 2 or 3 days last year.

If everyone sets their keepers now and the draft room is opened, you're locked in with those 5 keepers. Too much of a pain in the ass reversing if a player gets hurt the next few days. So if anyone wants to wait until Sunday to set their keepers and then the draft starts Monday as planned, that's fine. But if all 12 set their keepers now because TTP can't wait a few days, I'll open the draft room. Don't really give a shit.

If everyone sets their keepers now and the draft room is opened, you're locked in with those 5 keepers. Too much of a pain in the ass reversing if a player gets hurt the next few days. So if anyone wants to wait until Sunday to set their keepers and then the draft starts Monday as planned, that's fine. But if all 12 set their keepers now because TTP can't wait a few days, I'll open the draft room. Don't really give a shit.

So draft clock is wrong and we aren't 8 days?

I don't care either way, but if everyone is ready might as well see what we can do - would be fun to watch Gamer lose another arm last minute too. Whoever has first pick obviously doesn't need to make it right away if they don't want to. - I have a feeling this years draft will take closer to a week+ like past years... last year was pretty quick but who knows - especially this weekend, with Saint Patrick's Day I know I'll be busy on Friday/Saturday.