Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

I just got into golf in my time away from here. 

Was horrendous to start but getting to a point where I get a few pars every time we play and getting the score down.

Frustrating game for sure.

first round of the year today. terrible front nine but pared 7 of the final 8 holes. sad thing was the other hole i took a 9. it hurt. cost me a good chunk of change.

Shit was posted on league board all year. How could he think he paid when he never reached out to me?

Guy disappears week 6 last year. All offseason Timely never once says Roc wants to play. We spend last month looking for a replacement and still Timely never says Roc wants to play. We finally fill Roc's spot and Timely says Roc wants to play and thought he paid all his sides

You can't make this shit up!

when he told me he agreed with gamer about sides i assumed he paid him. he said he agreed with gamer to settle with league fees. idk there arrangement, but that certainly changes things quite a bit and means roc missed on $100 but paid out the other $700 which makes no sense why he'd pay out $700 instead of $800. he's spot on about that too.

Shit was posted on league board all year. How could he think he paid when he never reached out to me?

Guy disappears week 6 last year. All offseason Timely never once says Roc wants to play. We spend last month looking for a replacement and still Timely never says Roc wants to play. We finally fill Roc's spot and Timely says Roc wants to play and thought he paid all his sides

Roc gave me money to settle sides and league fee and i paid those out. i gave Gamer the $200 and told roc and he now paid me back because he thought gamer and him had agreed to settle later. so he gave me every dime he thought he owed but for $100.

and when he didn't pay you or gamer originally it was $500 which is a lot different than $100. since he paid me the $200 and thought the $200 owed to gamer was going to be settled with league fees it makes it $100

and ftr he never didn't want to play. i just didn't want to deal with this hassle and thought i was shorted $500 originally and never heard an explanation. he asked about the league today, i told him about the debt, and he said he thought he was settling with gamer this year. i had no clue about that, as he just told me that he and gamer had worked something out. that changed things significantly. we can boot joey lol.

i didn't want to deal with this bullshit every off-season so i moved on.

:laugh

No, Ive only stayed at the Boardwalk and the big hotel at Animal kingdom.

Our next Disney trip will be when the Star Wars stuff open hopefully. 

George going to be at Disney March 17-19 with the family. 

Meet me there. If you dont your an asshole :cigar

Seriously you ever stay at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness while you been here? Good change of pace if you never have.

I just got into golf in my time away from here. 

Was horrendous to start but getting to a point where I get a few pars every time we play and getting the score down.

Frustrating game for sure.

what are you shooting, pal?  Let's play some golf.  I suck too

Timely brought in a stiff?  This is barkzone part II.  Unreal.   :hurray

I had bummy and kluber, 2 top 5 arms, i got screwed with changes to league the most

Pal I lost Kersh, Cueto, Mookie

At least you got #2 pick and will get a top guy back. I got 9th pick and will end up with TTP's bum Degrom

I got robbed. Italians worse luck than Jews

what are you shooting, pal?  Let's play some golf.  I suck too

Think my best is like 105 lol. But much better then missing the ball or hitting it two feet like a few months ago.

Guys who are athletes like me and you I have figured out harder to adapt so Timely picked it up right away. :cigar

I played baseball and tennis so those old swings have me having to relearn everything.