Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Bricker going against his old pal on everything, it hurts.

LOL all of the bats i like to own are KO kings, and i think if you lose draft spot on each guy you kept things will equal themselves out over time.  You are just voting so the league caters to your little shit sox pitchers that never get wins.

Bump to keep on the same page.

Keeper options: (Proposed Keeper changes:

5 keepers

1 - Keep player based on draft round (max 3 years)

2 - Keep player based on draft round (no limit how long you can keep him)

1 - Timely, TN, Viejo, TTP

2 - George, RJ, Brick

Bat Scoring Change (DUMB)

-.5: Brick, Tripp, George

-1: RJ, Timely, TN, Viejo, TTP

Reduce Roster Size 

No - 

By 2 - Viejo, TTP, TN

By 3 - Brick, George, Timely, Tripp?

All Players on Waiver Wire (Waivers nightly at Midnight)

Unanimous 

Pitching QS/W

10  win, 0 QS - TTPenis, TN, Brick, Viejo

7 win, 3 QS - Timely, George

I almost feel like you guys are voting against the small pitching rules change just to listen to me bitch about it for 10 more years. unreal.

That one is not a big deal.  I couldn't care less about 10 or 7 pts for a win or whether we cut roster by 2 or 3

The only 2 votes that matter are the keeper structure and if K's are -1 or half point

I will be texting ttp in a bit and making sure these votes were not tampered with.

funny thing is unless he's reading the thread which he said hes not, he thought of the trade a guy in his third year and trade him back thing... because he said vote for the 3 year thing but no trades and trade backs resetting. funny because TTP struck me as the one who would take advantage of that the most with Viejo being his victim.

What if it's Joey with all injured and minor league guys on bench?

pal I think that almost cost me a win last year. that was some bs, and should be lucky it happened to me and not someone else because i don't mind not taking the free wins but think some others would feel differently knowing the commish added a guy and almost beat them in a playoff race.

The more I think about it the more I hate the 3 year max for keepers

It's stupid if I want to trade for Trout 2 years from now I can only keep him on my team for 1 season

I think the league will be more fun and more trading if there's no max.  And will make this draft more fun with guys searching for the next great young player

The more I think about it the more I hate the 3 year max for keepers

It's stupid if I want to trade for Trout 2 years from now I can only keep him on my team for 1 season

I think the league will be more fun and more trading if there's no max.  And will make this draft more fun with guys searching for the next great young player

wouldn't you still be hunting for the next great young player? 

pal I think that almost cost me a win last year. that was some bs, and should be lucky it happened to me and not someone else because i don't mind not taking the free wins but think some others would feel differently knowing the commish added a guy and almost beat them in a playoff race.

I don't remember what happened or who was picked up

Just saying if a guy has no healthy players on bench then what happens?

Really it blows that we even have to have this discussion and guys can't take 2 minutes a week to set a lineup

:lebrick  :lebrick