Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

lol

guy says during the draft... let's work out a deal around cole and someone for sale. guy said he wasn't even drafting sale. now sale is only on market for kersh. best part of this is max clearly didn't go behind sale you dope. that offer i sent you will be by far the best offer you get for sale. you're a fool. what we learned with that rejection is that you won't make deals in this league and you think everyone is raping you.

I was thinking I as 2nd and took Sale like I did in another league. My bad. I wasn't serious about a package around Cole. I will make deals. But when I have guys offering me 2 4th starters and a top 30 bat for sale it gets annoying.

Done asshole tried to take my whole team today.

I will make deals. It's my first year in the league. I gotta see how my team stacks up for a few weeks first.

dont let him bully you Yanks.  Thats what he does.  He likes to come in with a low ball offer and then sell it up, knowing it was a rape job.  Then he offers something a little better hoping you'll bite.

He wants Sale bad.  He will give you want you want eventually.  Just dont cave in.  

Its why he is one of the squids of the league.  Tread carefully  :clap

I was thinking I as 2nd and took Sale like I did in another league. My bad. I wasn't serious about a package around Cole. I will make deals. But when I have guys offering me 2 4th starters and a top 30 bat for sale it gets annoying.

Done asshole tried to take my whole team today.

I will make deals. It's my first year in the league. I gotta see how my team stacks up for a few weeks first.

Pal, I offered you a guy who scored 20 fewer points than Sale 2 years ago and a 500+ point bat for him straight up. You done fucked up rejecting that. Even if the arm doesn't return to form entirely, you got a bat who nearly matched sale and a 450ish point arm for him.

dont let him bully you Yanks.  Thats what he does.  He likes to come in with a low ball offer and then sell it up, knowing it was a rape job.  Then he offers something a little better hoping you'll bite.

He wants Sale bad.  He will give you want you want eventually.  Just dont cave in.  

Its why he is one of the squids of the league.  Tread carefully  :clap

Last offer I sent him was more than fair because of my disdain for Cubs. He screwed up rejecting. He was winning by a lot.

Pal, I offered you a guy who scored 20 fewer points than Sale 2 years ago and a 500+ point bat for him straight up. You done fucked up rejecting that. Even if the arm doesn't return to form entirely, you got a bat who nearly matched sale and a 450ish point arm for him.

Done fucked up then.

but ttp ww is completely different this year we will see if you can gain same edge with the new rules. Maybe you can but it will be tougher, cant just poach good pick ups by getting news earlier than everybody else. Everyone will be able to dissect the injuries and call ups etc each week before making their claims for sunday

but ttp ww is completely different this year we will see if you can gain same edge with the new rules. Maybe you can but it will be tougher, cant just poach good pick ups by getting news earlier than everybody else. Everyone will be able to dissect the injuries and call ups etc each week before making their claims for sunday

Isn't waivers daily?

yeah honestly thought there was no chance you'd reject that offer. not even being a weasel here. thought it was a really fair offer in which you admittedly got the edge just so i could get my guy back.

I always have sale. I didn't say the offer wasn't fair. I just don't want to trade him yet.

I thought people said once a week on Sunday but noticed Timely made it daily

No point in opening pickups up every Monday if waivers is daily

guys were bitching that they shouldn't have to make a waiver claim on a back up catcher if their catcher might be out for the week or something like that so you volunteered to open it up on monday for adds. at least that was what i thought.

We are not changing rules now that I make a deal. Waivers is open one day a week.

huh? waivers were processed everyday so far already. they were always to be processed every single day. the only discrepancy was that on monday's free agent adds were allowed so that you didn't have to waste a waiver add on a back up guy to fill an injured player slow. thought this was pretty well known given that waivers ahve been processed everyday all off-season so far.

Isn't waivers daily?

oh i thought weekly like in those RT sports leagues

Even still, avoids the huge adv of guys that have roto apps or on the comp all day for work getting all the news first and making all the big pickups

Gives everyone a chance to check in at night before claims process and see the news

Keeper options: (Proposed Keeper changes:

5 keepers

1 - Keep player based on draft round (max 3 years)

2 - Keep player based on draft round first year, then 1st round every year after (no limit how long you can keep him)

1 - TN?, Viejo, TTP, Joey

2 - George, RJ, Brick, Timely, Yanks, Cee

Bat Scoring Change (Staying -1) DECIDED

-.5: Brick, Tripp, George, Joey

-1: RJ, Timely, TN, Viejo, TTP, Yanks

Reduce Roster Size (Reducing by 3 spots) DECIDED

No -

By 2 - Viejo, TTP, TN

By 3 - Brick, George, Timely, Tripp, Joey, Yanks, RJ

All Players on Waiver Wire (Waivers nightly at Midnight)

Unanimous

Pitching QS/W

10 win, 0 QS - TTPenis, TN, Brick, Viejo, RJ

7 win, 3 QS - Timely, George, Joey, Yanks