Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Did we decide we'll run waivers nightly? So it gives everyone until midnight to make their add's and drops? Or do we want fewer days during the weekdays to give guys more time? Process on Wed-Sunday?

I don't know

I thought you already changed it

I changed the waiver thing, but I didn't mess with the days. As of now they are all checked. We could make it so the first waiver of the week - following Sunday nights - process at midnight on Wednesday to give guys 3 days to put in claims for two steps. Doesn't matter to me.

Not really a secret what we did. Posted it 100 times. As I said, I'm good running them once a week on Sunday,. just thought this was pretty much agreed upon by everyone at the time.

Once a week ww. Jfc. That's horrendous. So you need a third baseman onTuesday but you got to wait and then someone else loses theirs later in the week and you get fd.

Terrible

agreed, which was why daily waivers was what was agreed upon. we're not changing anything. that's how it's set up now and what was agreed to. you just disagreed with me though lol?

All these guys afraid to make big moves.

I would be on Survivor Game Changers and Tripp a floater on Big Brother

rj owned kersh for years and never even bothered to look at an offer or make one. too scared to take a risk. lackey could die, archer could still blow and cueto could get worse quick. who knows. always a risk in a big move. everyone loves their guys. luckily for me kersh was never my guy. wouldn't have traded Sale for that bum package. :cigar

good to know at least two dealsman are left in this league. mc would be proud. i've traded Verly after a 700 point year, altuve, and kershaw.

rj owned kersh for years and never even bothered to look at an offer or make one. too scared to take a risk. lackey could die, archer could still blow and cueto could get worse quick. who knows. always a risk in a big move. everyone loves their guys. luckily for me kersh was never my guy. wouldn't have traded Sale for that bum package. :cigar

good to know at least two dealsman are left in this league. mc would be proud. i've traded Verly after a 700 point year, altuve, and kershaw.

Yeah RJT held on to Kersh like it was life or death. We are the dealsmen!

Should be interesting to see how it works out. I need to find a couple decent arms along the way to make up for Arch and Lackey. Gonna be tough

Can't believe the Jew lucked out getting a top 2 pick and Bummy again

Gamer must have been praying in the dark all weekend

You better believe it. Glad i had 2, since I'd have to go kersh at 1, but my heart was set with bummy. Bummy with me is top pitcher, with Rj he's negative 20 in one inning, lol.