Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

kyrie going off finally. Its about time this Kyrie showed up again, good to see

Still dont give them that much hope vs GS, but if this Kyrie sticks around they have a decent shot

But GS might be the best team thats ever played in the league, they are stupid good.

:laugh :laugh :laugh

timely the guy that thinks the old celtics teams are winning with guys like mchale etc.

NBA is as good as its ever been and this Warriors team makes a joke of the league. Best all time reg season record and then added an at worst top 15 all time player to the mix.

I dont even like the Warriors, find most of their guys unlikable, but stupid to deny how good the team is

Warriors best team ever? Are you kidding me?

Who is beating them? Or least favored vs them? Bulls team only team with an argument

Three of the best shooters of all time. Two guys that will go down as all time top 15 maybe top 10 players. Green who will win multiple DPOYs and perfect fit for the team. All time role guy in Iggy

You can take the old school teams pouring in 2 pointers while GS keeps putting up 3. I like the math on my side

timely the guy that thinks the old celtics teams are winning with guys like mchale etc.

NBA is as good as its ever been and this Warriors team makes a joke of the league. Best all time reg season record and then added an at worst top 15 all time player to the mix.

I dont even like the Warriors, find most of their guys unlikable, but stupid to deny how good the team is

What does last years record where they lost in the playoffs have to do with right now?

Who is beating them? Or least favored vs them? Bulls team only team with an argument

Three of the best shooters of all time. Two guys that will go down as all time top 15 maybe top 10 players. Green who will win multiple DPOYs and perfect fit for the team. All time role guy in Iggy

You can take the old school teams pouring in 2 pointers while GS keeps putting up 3. I like the math on my side

Who the hell is their second player going down as top 15/10 ever? JFC :gun

What does last years record where they lost in the playoffs have to do with right now?

uh, the fact that they have that record and got better than that team. That they achieved that record when theres more talent in the league than ever

Pretty simple.

Who the hell is their second player going down as top 15/10 ever? JFC :gun

i dont like steph but he will

Hell they were throwing him as a top 20 or 25 i think already in one of the lists they did

And KD is better than Steph if you are implying steph is up there but not Durant

uh, the fact that they have that record and got better than that team. That they achieved that record when theres more talent in the league than ever

Pretty simple.

90% of the teams in the league stink. Was harder to win when there were 10 fewer teams and the talent was spread out