Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Tripp you don't realize teams like Bulls would adjust to this style. If you don't think jordan,pippen,Kerr,hodges, buechler,Harper,Paxton and on and on could match this shit up you are lost.

Guy thinks Durant would just pull up and shoot threes over Pippen.  Curry would score all day on Jordan.  Draymond would dominate Rodman   :gun

Tripp you don't realize teams like Bulls would adjust to this style. If you don't think jordan,pippen,Kerr,hodges, buechler,Harper,Paxton and on and on could match this shit up you are lost.

Bulls dont just magically have the shooting GS has. Bulls didnt have 1 shooter as good as any of GS's top 3

Does it mean MJ wouldnt go off for 40 on them and still maybe beat them? Of course he could, just like Lebron did it to them. But GS is a fav imo

Its not as if all GS can do is shoot either, they play elite defense when they want to and are elite passers. Steph finishes at the rim almost as well as anyone. They do everything. If they had a Rodman type instead of crap Zaza id like them even more in the matchup but even then ill take the GS roster

Bulls dont just magically have the shooting GS has. Bulls didnt have 1 shooter as good as any of GS's top 3

Does it mean MJ wouldnt go off for 40 on them and still maybe beat them? Of course he could, just like Lebron did it to them. But GS is a fav imo

Its not as if all GS can do is shoot either, they play elite defense when they want to and are elite passers. Steph finishes at the rim almost as well as anyone. They do everything. If they had a Rodman type instead of crap Zaza id like them even more in the matchup but even then ill take the GS roster

Steve Kerry I believe had the single reason record for 3% percentage before Korve broke it. :doh

Its easy for people to fall in love with the old squads as you forget their flaws and see HOF and all their accolades. Golden State possibly has 4 future HOFers on their squad. We;ll see on Klay.Dray but my money would be on yes. KD/Steph easy first ballot. Then they are deep and play as well together as any team in history. They have all the parts

and i hope lebron takes it to them in the finals again, even though i have GS in the auction, but i just dont see it. NBA is theirs for a couple years at least

Steve Kerry I believe had the single reason record for 3% percentage before Korve broke it. :doh

And what did he average in his best season? 8 pts?

Im talking shooters that actually shoot for volume as well, not just spot up guys that take wide open shots and do nothing else

Context of shooting matters

Its easy for people to fall in love with the old squads as you forget their flaws and see HOF and all their accolades. Golden State possibly has 4 future HOFers on their squad. We;ll see on Klay.Dray but my money would be on yes. KD/Steph easy first ballot. Then they are deep and play as well together as any team in history. They have all the parts

and i hope lebron takes it to them in the finals again, even though i have GS in the auction, but i just dont see it. NBA is theirs for a couple years at least

Please, enlighten us on the flaws of the 72 win Bulls.