Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

2nd is 1st LOSER. I may go down, but I'm going down swinging.

I should get a complete game shutout if the dodger giant game gets rained out. My guy stuck out every dodger he faced! Going to end up with a sweet Straton one step.

Joey gets all the breaks

It's fucking POURING right now. Strangest weather I can remember here in a long time. It's full on tropical storm. Good 70 degrees and crazy humidity w wild lightning

Cee what you think of Hoskins? Might keep the guy

My man Scotty White is a believer  :scooter

2. Rhys Hoskins muscles his way into the top five at first base

Impossible? Nay, improbable. But the bold don't sweat things like probabilities. They follow their gut, and my gut tells me we've stumbled upon a right-handed-hitting Anthony Rizzo here. My one hesitation coming into 2017 was that Hoskins' 38 home runs, second-most in the minors, came at the notoriously hitter-friendly Double-A Reading, but he eliminated that concern within a month at Triple-A Lehigh Valley, revealing himself to be an elite power hitter with uncommon plate discipline -- i.e., exactly what we've seen over his first three weeks in the majors. So why did the prospect hounds universally undervalue him? It tends to happen with lumbering first baseman. Paul Goldschmidt flew under the radar, too, and he can actually run a bit.

Besides, with Edwin Encarnacion and Miguel Cabrera taking a step back this year, there's no obvious choice to round out the top tier:

joey even has the umps working for him.  Gio almost hit Teheran and got called out looking.  Even the Washington announcers were laughing about it.

Come to think about it, it looks like Joey behind the plate.  Guys calls a strike as long as the catcher catches it.  6 outs all by strike out.  When he does get one close to the plate they are crushing it.  ONly problem is he has only thrown about 4 reachable balls