Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Is George sending to you and TN?  100 of his entry to you and the other 200 to TN would work

I owe $140 (I paid to renew the league)

I'll text Gamer to check in.  Looks like he got killed in sides so will try to get TN paid first before guys start collecting sides money from him.  Hopefully neither will be a problem

This is who everyone should pay:

Joey (won $1,020)

Cee 300 (already paid)

Brick 300 (already paid)

Yanks 300

George 100

RJ 20

TN (won $1,520)

Timely 300

TTP 300 paid in full

Viejo 300 said he paid timely before the year started

Gamer 300

George 200

RJ 120

I'm guessing timely would owe $600 and the rest looks good to me

i had a buddy send TN the $$ while I was out of town last week, but Viejo I'm confused. please check your PM's as I covered your league fee last year because of your football win... but this year? i didn't collect any money before the season started for you and I won football last year?  :scratch

Verly fucks me. unreal. Cee shoot me a paypal, i have RJ's.

Nice win TN! at least one of the smart ones won it and not someone shitty like Joey.

The mountains and camping in the Pacific Northwest may be my new favorite hobby. Starting a new job, bought a new car and moving into a better place this month too! life is getting better day by day.

I'm guessing timely would owe $600 and the rest looks good to me

im pretty confused by the viejo stuff. will go back and double check by why would i collect the $300? i dont even collect most of the foots money for my league because i hate holding. i think viejo is thinking of last year where i lost to him and told him id just cover bases last year which i did.

Damn Timely. Proposed???

Congrats man!!!

thanks pal. never thought in a million years i would at this point but she's amazing and circumstances deemed it necessary and great. hiked up to the Enchanctments in Washington and proposed in the morning. was a 3 day hike and was well worth it. a moment to remember. can't out kick your coverage this much and not lock it up.

thanks pal. never thought in a million years i would at this point but she's amazing and circumstances deemed it necessary and great. hiked up to the Enchanctments in Washington and proposed in the morning. was a 3 day hike and was well worth it. a moment to remember. can't out kick your coverage this much and not lock it up.

Hope this isn't the crazy BROAD you were saying reminded you of rito's wife. SALUD pal.

wow congrats timely, didnt see that coming man!

thanks pal! me neither. was an amazing trip. the hike was a bitch but she never once complained and the pictures from the top were unbelievable. if you get out to the pacific northwest i reccommend the hike. truly breathtaking.  i'll get them together and post them. i'm pretty excited. she moves back march of next year, and she'll be here next week to get everything situated. couldn't be more happy than i am today. think this is going to be pretty great.

thanks pal. a big step forward for us and me. bought a new car yesterday. selling my place and got a nice house. new job where im not stuck nights and weekends. running the biggest catering/restaurant group combination in chicago; director of operations. was a great celebration week.

congrats on the big promotion from dishwasher, pal!

Deema you turncoat motherufkkkkaaa I told you to not tell anyone about that !!!

SALUD pal. Saw you got killed in bj this weekend. got killed in sports. 

back to playing pickup - you woulda loved it, some jackass showed up at my buddies game this week, he acted like he was the next KD, made a bucket and started talking shit. Best defender on other team switched to him and the kid was fucking lost. He was on my team, so I asked him after he went scoreless the next 2 games, why are you so quiet? Kid was pist. 

You mean "across the country" , right ?? ;)

lol yes. i actually ended up turning down the job i sent you because this one came to furition. i wasn't sure they'd offer me what i wanted because i am a lot younger than everyone else in this position but they wanted me and brought me back last friday and called me when i was gone to offer it to me. was very surreal. but yes i'll still be around chicago, no need to deal with the dumb shit.

SALUD pal. Saw you got killed in bj this weekend. got killed in sports.

back to playing pickup - you woulda loved it, some jackass showed up at my buddies game this week, he acted like he was the next KD, made a bucket and started talking shit. Best defender on other team switched to him and the kid was fucking lost. He was on my team, so I asked him after he went scoreless the next 2 games, why are you so quiet? Kid was pist.

I finally am back playing. Pick up 3 X a week and joined a 5 on 5 over 30 league and an open 3 on 3 league.

FIBA rules 3 on 3 blows. Already hate it after 2 games.

I finally am back playing. Pick up 3 X a week and joined a 5 on 5 over 30 league and an open 3 on 3 league.

FIBA rules 3 on 3 blows. Already hate it after 2 games.

My buddy wants me to play Mondays pickuo and Wednesdays leagues, but the fuckers play so early, and the ymca doesn't allow me the time to just say fuck it. 

So, i'm stuck to 1x a week for now. gonna try doing more running and shit on the side w/ my workouts, felt pretty winded after not playing for 3-4 months.