Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Pham > Willie Mays

Tommy Pham stated at the Cardinals' Winter Warm-Up event that he has a goal of a 30-30 season in 2018.
It's not out of the question that Pham could get there after he broke out with 23 homers and 25 steals in 128 games last season. "I want to contribute in all aspects of the game," said Pham. "The game is valuing the overall player who can contribute in all aspects of the game. People only look at hitting, [but] you still have to play defense and you have to run the bases. … I believe that I could be a really special player, and all I've got to do, I just need time to show it." No player in Cardinals history has ever accomplished a 30-30 season. Even if Pham falls short of his goal, he can be a useful across-the-board contributor in fantasy leagues.

Pham > Willie Mays

Tommy Pham stated at the Cardinals' Winter Warm-Up event that he has a goal of a 30-30 season in 2018.
It's not out of the question that Pham could get there after he broke out with 23 homers and 25 steals in 128 games last season. "I want to contribute in all aspects of the game," said Pham. "The game is valuing the overall player who can contribute in all aspects of the game. People only look at hitting, [but] you still have to play defense and you have to run the bases. … I believe that I could be a really special player, and all I've got to do, I just need time to show it." No player in Cardinals history has ever accomplished a 30-30 season. Even if Pham falls short of his goal, he can be a useful across-the-board contributor in fantasy leagues.

I had a goal of having a 7 inch cock too. Sometimes life just doesn't work out like you want it to bud