Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Doesn’t matter. Can’t ever keep him in this league because we fucked up the rules

3 round yearly regression the best system. from 20, to 17, to 14, to 11. it rewards great late picks and rebuilding teams with bad keeps drafting young late.. WW pickups start at round 12 though which is how i've always seen it. then once you get to round 1 they stay there and if multiple it backs up to 2 and 3 etc.

Cee, I have 100+ more points than you after 5 weeks; if i've had one good week your team is in trouble. 1 good week for a team with 2 top scores is weird.

You are 6th in points and you had a top score this week. So you were 9th going into the week? Seems amazing

3 round yearly regression the best system. from 20, to 17, to 14, to 11. it rewards great late picks and rebuilding teams with bad keeps drafting young late.. WW pickups start at round 12 though which is how i've always seen it. then once you get to round 1 they stay there and if multiple it backs up to 2 and 3 etc.

We need to fix this before it's too late.  Even if it's 5 round regression every year.  Young players are worthless the way we have it.  That's not what a keeper league should be

The worst part of all this is when we were discussing the format during last year's draft, Tripp was the most difficult and complained about every other option.  Now he's not even in the league and we're left with a garbage format  :gun

We need to fix this before it's too late. Even if it's 5 round regression every year. Young players are worthless the way we have it. That's not what a keeper league should be

The worst part of all this is when we were discussing the format during last year's draft, Tripp was the most difficult and complained about every other option. Now he's not even in the league and we're left with a garbage format :gun

yeah I proposed 3 round before and was told it was too difficult lol.

I'd be fine changing it even though I'd never have traded wood if he was 12th round pick next year.