Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

lol pal you've been stubborn and your refusal to change anything has chased ttp off. thanks!

I'm just confused why you always post lies about me? Not hard to look up stuff

I voted divys are dumb for years and got overruled but it's a "cee" league somehow?

You were just quoted a few days ago saying how "fun" the road to the playoffs was this season. And it's the first year under the new keeps system. But you hate it and it's the worst system ever :doh

I'm just confused why you always post lies about me? Not hard to look up stuff

I voted divys are dumb for years and got overruled but it's a "cee" league somehow?

You were just quoted a few days ago saying how "fun" the road to the playoffs was this season. And it's the first year under the new keeps system. But you hate it and it's the worst system ever :doh

the keeps rule is terrible. It favors elite players more than the old one and the entire reason we changed the system was to make it so the few elite keeps weren't such an advantage.

As for divvys, yeah I think that was rjs fault and I am just blaming you for no reason.

You guys kill me.  Things havent changed in years?  Didn't we just scrap the league and start with new keepers and rules 2 seasons ago?  And then before the keeper rules are even used they need to be changed because some guys went after keepers harder than others? I think Division are fun.  Sometimes the best team doesn't make it.  its part of the game.  If you just want the best team to win, go to total points for the year and be done with it.

I would like to see the division be selected differently.  The league winner goes first getting the worst team, and then first again in the last round getting the worst of the final 3.  Its a big advantage.  The reason my divvy sucked so much.  The 3rd place guy gets 3rd worst, and in last round the guy nobody wants in their divvy.  

Not sure how to fix it.

maybe do like RTS where there are only 2 divvy and the 2 winners and next 2 best records make it.  Ties go to points.

the keeps rule is terrible. It favors elite players more than the old one and the entire reason we changed the system was to make it so the few elite keeps weren't such an advantage.

As for divvys, yeah I think that was rjs fault and I am just blaming you for no reason.

Not one bit actually, but if TImely says so it has to be true

You guys kill me.  Things havent changed in years?  Didn't we just scrap the league and start with new keepers and rules 2 seasons ago?  And then before the keeper rules are even used they need to be changed because some guys went after keepers harder than others? I think Division are fun.  Sometimes the best team doesn't make it.  its part of the game.  If you just want the best team to win, go to total points for the year and be done with it.

I would like to see the division be selected differently.  The league winner goes first getting the worst team, and then first again in the last round getting the worst of the final 3.  Its a big advantage.  The reason my divvy sucked so much.  The 3rd place guy gets 3rd worst, and in last round the guy nobody wants in their divvy.  

Not sure how to fix it.

maybe do like RTS where there are only 2 divvy and the 2 winners and next 2 best records make it.  Ties go to points.

Wouldn't be bad...

I'd do 2 divvy winners and next two best teams in points for the wildcards tho

You guys kill me. Things havent changed in years? Didn't we just scrap the league and start with new keepers and rules 2 seasons ago? And then before the keeper rules are even used they need to be changed because some guys went after keepers harder than others? I think Division are fun. Sometimes the best team doesn't make it. its part of the game. If you just want the best team to win, go to total points for the year and be done with it.

I would like to see the division be selected differently. The league winner goes first getting the worst team, and then first again in the last round getting the worst of the final 3. Its a big advantage. The reason my divvy sucked so much. The 3rd place guy gets 3rd worst, and in last round the guy nobody wants in their divvy.

Not sure how to fix it.

maybe do like RTS where there are only 2 divvy and the 2 winners and next 2 best records make it. Ties go to points.

yeah. I would prefer even 2 divisions over 3.

I didn't want to scrap keepers in the first place but did it because people thought top keeps were too unfair. Now it's just the same if not worse

Not one bit actually, but if TImely says so it has to be true

of course it does. later keeps which would be more valuable go down to 1st round picks after 1 year. guys like sale are always worth their 1st round pick and never released. you kept pointing to mookie as if we changed keeper rules to prevent teams from keeping mookie.