Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Simmer down Joey

Your shit Giants team has 3 WS to donuts for us in the past 10 years.

I still cant believe how that shitty ass team has won it all THREE TIMES with average talent.

I mean Barry Zito, Scutaro, I can go on and on.

Hahahaha. I'm a lifetime giants fan and I can't believe it either , pal.

We really did only have average talent each year. Our offense all 3 years was bottom of the barrel.

Without world crusher mad bum no way we win it last year. I'm really excited to see what kind of season he puts together.

It should be a great race for who finishes 2nd in the NL CY Young award.

I hate what Friedman did with the Dodgers but that`s why he gets paid the big bucks.

Hahahaha. I'm a lifetime giants fan and I can't believe it either , pal.

We really did only have average talent each year. Our offense all 3 years was bottom of the barrel.

Without world crusher mad bum no way we win it last year. I'm really excited to see what kind of season he puts together.

When it`s all said and done Kershaw will be in the top 3-5 pitchers in the history of the game if injuries do not fuck him over (playoffs record not withstanding). His stuff is just too good and the guy knows how to pitch. I remember when he made it to the majors everyone would drool over his 12-6 curveball, the guy is so good that he has pretty much ditched it .

Time for Bum to overtake Kershaw as top dog.

Dodgers are once again stacked and of course should win the division but I'm sure they'll find a way to blow it.

Fucking Gamer!

Gamer lets be pals again this season.

I know you are a hotshot attorney and to good for your ole pal but come back down the ghetto and hang with me

you were a fucking weirdo last year, hope your doing ok, I generally really like chatting and shooting the shit with you on here, but last year you were so damn weird.

Will give you a mulligan for 2014, lets be pals!

you were a fucking weirdo last year, hope your doing ok, I generally really like chatting and shooting the shit with you on here, but last year you were so damn weird.

Will give you a mulligan for 2014, lets be pals!

Wasnt over Shrinks death

Miss you brother,love you

For real you hear of a little thing called Obamacare...Kind of turned my career in 100 different directions so between that and Timely winning again wasnt myself:btj