Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

I liked the non-sensitive TTP better.

I still have no clue why you take his comments so personally. Guy has spent the entire off-season calling me a cheater and saying I stole a title from him and I'm the guys closest friend. I just laugh and count my $$$. I have no clue why you let him get under your skin. 99% of Roc's life is spent talking shit. The other 1% is spent crying because I beat him down in something else.

Roc = King Excuse maker

Unreal boys.

Came in to work this morning after vacation and my boss asks if we can chat. I missed reviews last week so I figure he's doing mine and givin me my raise , instead , I find out he's eliminating my position.

I'm still shocked.

The good news is that he said If I want I can milk the whole thing and basically get paid to do nothing through the end of June. Even with that , after what I've done for my company the last few years , I'm still tempted to tell them to get fucked and quit tomorrow.

Someone talk some sense into me

Don't be prideful - take the money and milk it. The prideful thing to do would be to quit, and tell them to fuck off for their lack of appreciation but the smart business move is to Isiah Thomas that bitch, sit in an office all day for your work hours, do nothing and then go home. My mom stupidly took offense to the same situation you are in now - she was one who built the company. She got all prideful when they took away her job but kept her title the same, quit, and then 8 months later they sold for $800+ million dollars, and she would have been privy to 1% of that had she not quit. Don't be dumb.... Don't cost yourself money to prove a point.

Swallow your pride, and collect those paychecks. You earned them with your prior years of work, not your future work.

Tough break though and sorry to hear. The work place rarely appreciates hard work. Maybe all the PO69 phone calls got to be too much for your boss. :btj

Unreal boys.

Came in to work this morning after vacation and my boss asks if we can chat. I missed reviews last week so I figure he's doing mine and givin me my raise , instead , I find out he's eliminating my position.

I'm still shocked.

The good news is that he said If I want I can milk the whole thing and basically get paid to do nothing through the end of June. Even with that , after what I've done for my company the last few years , I'm still tempted to tell them to get fucked and quit tomorrow.

Don't be emotional. Stay till the end of June. That gives you five months to plan what to do. Other companies aren't eliminating positions like yours. You would be changing jobs at the perfect time in the Bay Area. So much going on. Good luck.

Excited to have George in the league and put the beat down on him' date=' but worried about my keepers. I would have Darvish if RJ wasnt a horrible commish.[/quote']

Yu will break down in April, and you'll have the last laugh.

If Bux didn't get hurt last year, he would have maybe made an appearance and could have been a potential keep. Griffey 2.0.

You should seriously consider keeping Betances if he gets that closer job. Betances/Greinke/Lee/Braun/Kinsler isn't terrible. Kins was better than Cano AGAIN last year. Guy is a good keep, these guys just hate on him.

Last years sides are a big clusterfuck. I am almost 100% sure everything was settled/paid out with the exception of MC. I posted a thorough breakdown at EOG when we had them all figured out/settled but I don't feel like going back and looking.

RJ, I think we are all square for foots/bases - I think you owed $250 for sides, I think I told you to keep it until some other payment arose. I think that was the football winnings.

To be honest, I don't remember. I think you were owed $200, and I just said keep the $50?

That said, I think everything should be square. If you feel you are owed money still, please post it. If I missed something, it wouldn't be the first time.

Obviously, MC money is no good and if MC was "paying for one of your sides to someone else" then you still owe the cash. I think tripp already knows that though, and it shouldn't be an issue for anyone else. I guess next year we should just all pay our own upon completion of the year - it's not that people aren't trustworthy, it's just that this is a big clusterfuck trying to sort it out after Gamer returned from his mission trip to Israel.

Yea I know the right thing is to milk it. I even have the option to let them fire me, get paid a severance and get rehired as a contractor at a much higher wage.

I'm very prideful in the work place and a few of my coworkers even went to bat for me when they found out and confronted our boss which made me feel better.

I'll be fine and will be paid way more when I find a new job but it's the principle of the matter.

Fuck that Joey, pride blurs peoples vision. The + EV move is to stay till the end of June which allows you to look for the best job possible and not have to take whatever job you get if you walk out right now. Best case scenario you get paid 3 months to do shit but if you are smart this will also allow you to look for the best job for you.

Unreal boys.

I'm still shocked.

Unreal boys.

I'm still shocked.

damn that blows, sorry to hear that. For sure don't man up and quit if they still will be paying you for a few more months. The short term satisfaction of telling them to fuck off is not worth thousands of dollars.

keep your head on straight, maybe now is the time to start up that Gym again!

damn that blows, sorry to hear that. For sure don't man up and quit if they still will be paying you for a few more months. The short term satisfaction of telling them to fuck off is not worth thousands of dollars.

keep your head on straight, maybe now is the time to start up that Gym again!

Even better idea, let's sue!!!

I'll give you 10% you ambulance chasing rabbi !

Last years sides are a big clusterfuck. I am almost 100% sure everything was settled/paid out with the exception of MC. I posted a thorough breakdown at EOG when we had them all figured out/settled but I don't feel like going back and looking.

RJ, I think we are all square for foots/bases - I think you owed $250 for sides, I think I told you to keep it until some other payment arose. I think that was the football winnings.

To be honest, I don't remember. I think you were owed $200, and I just said keep the $50?

That said, I think everything should be square. If you feel you are owed money still, please post it. If I missed something, it wouldn't be the first time.

Obviously, MC money is no good and if MC was "paying for one of your sides to someone else" then you still owe the cash. I think tripp already knows that though, and it shouldn't be an issue for anyone else. I guess next year we should just all pay our own upon completion of the year - it's not that people aren't trustworthy, it's just that this is a big clusterfuck trying to sort it out after Gamer returned from his mission trip to Israel.

Just Tripp and MC owe me from bases. Is MC gone from the forums? Can't believe the fucker was free rolling me with 200 buck sides