Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Lol what? Dodgers would be giving up players of perceived equal potential value. Harvey will never ever equal the 4 guys George gave up.

He will in this situation because of the limits on keepers. Ignoring this year it is more valuable to own Harvey than it is to own the four guys RJT got in return. So its the same principle, you are making one team in the leauge better this year by taking someone who will make you better in the future. 

He will in this situation because of the limits on keepers. Ignoring this year it is more valuable to own Harvey than it is to own the four guys RJT got in return. So its the same principle, you are making one team in the leauge better this year by taking someone who will make you better in the future.

Yeah and that's not how real sports work so your comparison was terrible

Funny on Timelys stance when its anyone else. Here is a deal with MC last year...

Heaney never pitched. lol

Crede's Crew acquired Ian Kennedy, Gio Gonzalez and Jeff Samardzija from Mister Sabermetrics[/size]Mister Sabermetrics acquired Julio Teheran and Andrew Heaney from Crede's Crew[/size]

Never said I wouldn't hit accept. I'm a competitor pal lol. Samard, Gio and Kennedy are all terrible according to,everyone here so how is that the same?

I just won't embarrassingly throw in the towel. I was looking out for the league fairness for you this year pal and you come at me like a spider monkeys. Jaysus.

Lol at timely saying Harvey better then his two guys so that's not playing for keeps.

Then coming back and saying he had tommy john.

So he wanted an injury risk guy who pitches every 6 days to compete for this year when his whole premise to win has always been to have as many arms as possible.

And just a month ago was trying to get multiple arms for his smarj/Altuve package

All makes sense now

Lol at timely saying Harvey better then his two guys so that's not playing for keeps.

Then coming back and saying he had tommy john.

So he wanted an injury risk guy who pitches every 6 days to compete for this year when his whole premise to win has always been to have as many arms as possible.

And just a month ago was trying to get multiple arms for his smarj/Altuve package

All makes sense now

Huh? Why are you acting like you made the Deal. My goodness pal, George cut you some slack on a few K so you defending him like he's family? Calm down.

Can I have an opinion on those trades or no? Jfc.

I like Harvey, I offered a lot for him from start of season. I figured I am so good I could overcome 6 day rotation and injury risks.

Timely you were caught and wanted Harvey as a keeper. Its ok. You got fired up that George got him as you thought you were close.

Its ok man. Just looks silly to keep arguing you werent trying to land a keeper

I didn't offer a single deal for harvey to rj. You literally have no clue what you're talking about. I haven't offered a single trade since I fell out of it,two weeks ago and you're accusing me of trying to trade for,keeps,lol

Timely my issue was with you questioning my integrity. You can call me a pussy and whatever else you want but when you question integrity that's an insult to me.

Original deal he has Koehler instead of Corbin so I figured I would at least get a decent pitcher in return for Kaz.