Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Dont think so Tripp. Nothing been out yet except CBS moving the stupid ball to Maxes name.

I think if he was going they would have said it so a replacement could be named to the All Star team.

He should do it so Cueto gets to sit out tomorrow and get to start the game in Cincy. So something tells me he aint pitching tomorrow

Breaks? 

Max was always supposed to go. I lost a Fister neg start. I got unlucky.

If you cant beat me with -40 on two guys dont know what to tell ya and half my team out to injuries

love this "half my team is injured" crap you keep throwing to the wall. You have TWO guys hurt, both turds Gordon and Ethier. And of those two hurt guys one of them pinch hit in the only game he missed and scored 4 points  :laugh

You are learning too much from timely with his "i lost 3 games from Lucroy" nonsense 

What shit fans the Reds must have if they can't even win the vote for Cueto when the game's in his home ballpark and he's about to get traded

lol , i agree. At least C Mart is nasty

I'm mad Moose got in from the AL. On pace for 15 hrs at a postion of power = all star, terrible

Pos Player FPTS   G Zach Johnson 76.5 lock G John Rollins 22 lock G Jordan Spieth 71.5 lock G Josh Teater 59 lock G Justin Thomas 85.5 lock G Steve Wheatcroft 66 lock

Total Fantasy Points: 380.50

golf lineup is a beast so far, 2nd of 333 in the $100 and 28th of 6200 in the $27

just checked, bricker moved into first!

no clue if those scores hold as i've never done golf, and it's only saturday, but you've got a pretty big lead it looks like.

take it down!

Sale 2-0! Better not blow this.

Timely with the best start ever for sale 2 runs probably a season high for CWS O :scooter

http://www.funkofunatic.com/images/smilies/makeItRain.gif

that's how you turn $400 into 3100+ in less than a week, betting 3 games. This brick way of gambling is tooooooo ez. ez money everyday. 

what are we going all in on next is the question. then i'll be at my limits so won't be able to double up anymore so will withdraw.  :dancing

http://www.funkofunatic.com/images/smilies/makeItRain.gif

that's how you turn $400 into 3100+ in less than a week, betting 3 games. This brick way of gambling is tooooooo ez. ez money everyday. 

what are we going all in on next is the question. then i'll be at my limits so won't be able to double up anymore so will withdraw.  :dancing

its the only way to go, nice work