Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

RJ can you post mine and TTP's WSox vs. TBRays for 100

and Tripp 100 each for REC/POINTS/Wsox vs. Bjays 

Thank you

yes please dont forget to put these up breaks

Glad i suckered the guy into giving me sides vs his shit fantasy squad and also his shit mlb squad  :cigar

0 shares of Eddo/Joey Bats this year and Jays mashing already.

I was fooled!!!  FFFF

why did u think Eddie/Joey bats would stink this year?  :scratch

Guys been unreal for years now and playing for big contracts this year. Sucks both guys might be gone from the Jays next year since ownership is cheap

why did u think Eddie/Joey bats would stink this year?  :scratch

Guys been unreal for years now and playing for big contracts this year. Sucks both guys might be gone from the Jays next year since ownership is cheap

I think they will break down. They actually slipped in a lot of drafts out of the 1st round for me this year too. So wasn't only me thinking the same

I think they will break down. They actually slipped in a lot of drafts out of the 1st round for me this year too. So wasn't only me thinking the same

Well big difference between not drafting them first round and thinking they will break down

I wouldnt take Eddie first round either but hes a stud and i dont think theres any reason to expect a down year. Could happen just like it could happen to anyone with injuries or bad play but no reason to expect it for me

Joey Bats imo is pretty much a lock to be a mega stud again barring injury. 

Well big difference between not drafting them first round and thinking they will break down

I wouldnt take Eddie first round either but hes a stud and i dont think theres any reason to expect a down year. Could happen just like it could happen to anyone with injuries or bad play but no reason to expect it for me

Joey Bats imo is pretty much a lock to be a mega stud again barring injury. 

Who knew Collabello was a defensive stud? Not me

Edwin back issues every year scare me. Won't be WW just not a 1st rounder to me. Heard Bats is in good shape every year so he might be ok :)

roc pumping up turd Tillman as a great bench arm but cant even start him on a 2 step at home vs Minnesota and TB over 1 step Corbin   :laugh

If you cant start Tillman or Volq this week not sure when you will ever want to use them. But guys shoudl give up keepers for them