OT: If I gave you 24 hours to come up with as much money as you can...

KingRevolver

No. He's smart and has very little liquid. He has as much money as possible working for him making more.

is it smart to always want more? or just greedy?

if your goal in life is to have more money, then you'll never be able to be satisfied because there will always be more to be had

I prefer a simple life, bulk of my money sits in 10 year 3% cds. makes me happier/less stressful than making 10%

it's pretty stupid because after taxes i'm probably losing money each year vs inflation

is it smart to always want more? or just greedy?

if your goal in life is to have more money, then you'll never be able to be satisfied because there will always be more to be had

I prefer a simple life, bulk of my money sits in 10 year 3% cds. makes me happier/less stressful than making 10%

it's pretty stupid because after taxes i'm probably losing money each year vs inflation

Well said!

Material possesions are way overrated.

Well said!

Material possesions are way overrated.

yeah it seems like the super rich people I know get irritated at everything, rather than appreciating what they have

"this car cost 100k, it shouldn't pull to the right!"

"I'm worth 50 million dollars, I shouldn't have to be stuck in traffic behind broke bums!"

I even talked to a guy a few weeks ago that wouldn't go golfing with me at the bull (nice course here) because he only plays at private clubs or places that cost $400 lol

Guest boatboatboat

Would depend on the value of my free plays.

Assuming I could liquidate them for 20 cents on the dollar, I could get my hands on 600-900 give or take.