SportsOptions.com & CRlines.com Present: The TGF Football Post-up Contest [Over $12K in the pot]

KingRevolver

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Question...How will picks/standings be updated?  Will we just get an update at the end of each weekend with everyone's results?  Will we see any picks once games kick off?  Will standings just be updated once every few weeks?  Thanks.

Yes, there will be an update after every weeky.  Picks will be posted before game time.

Guest boatboatboat

This is excellent news,   Boat told me to go somewhere else if I didnt trust you guys, when I asked about if there would be transparency

because in in my contest with ncaa they can play ANY GAME. And NCAA is 6 days a week once season gets going, and I would NOT make a commitment I knew I wouldn't be able to keep because of me being unable to sit staring looking at a PPH waiting to see if someone placed a wager 30 secs prior to kick off.

The whole concept of using a PPH is so that players are judged ON REAL world gambling results, live lines, wagers able to be made at ANY TIME on ANY game.

I didn't want to exclude some games due to deadlines so picks could be picked.

Some real gamblers like waiting just prior to kick off to get the most current information and trends

It's why I started using them (PPHs) in the first place.

Prior to that being done, contest were simply a stale line picking contest.

And face it,.... asking if there will be "transparency" is a politically correct way of saying, I don't trust you and want to see you don't cheat.  

Guest boatboatboat

At that time I was going to be running the PPH aspect of it due to being the only staff with prior experience in doing so.

I have run 15+ contest with PPH's and am quite familiar with how to run contest using them. 

I have since bowed out (still contributing $) so that McIrish felt comfortable playing.