Have you ever been side by side with someone who has Anxiety Disease?

TeamGSP

And i don't mean the people who actually have the disease outright.  I'm talking about a normal person who who has had to stand right beside the actual person throughout everyday life for an extended period of time with the disease.  We are talking about a real bonafide individual who has the disorder who collects ssi because of it, has already been before a judge, has already been diagnosed by a medical doctor, and is on medication.  Did you know that some people who have the AIDS virus aren't even allowed to collect SSI ?  Anxiety Disorder is an EXTREMELY tricky disease and i've been trying to do research and connect with other people who have had close friends, relatives, and family members with it so that i can try and share experience i have.

Again, i am not looking for people to come out and say they have Anxiety on here, what i'm looking for are people who don't have the disorder themselves but know someone else who has it and has dealt with them in the past.  

Everytime i try and do research online, i can never find the material i am looking for.  The best thing i can come up with right now is to make an appointment with a medical doctor who specializes in this disease so that i can ask questions relative to my experience just thought i'd ask here, thanks.

1 of the main things i am trying to find out is if there is a relationship between people who have Anxiety Disease in lying.  Sometimes lying on purpose and sometimes not really knowing they are lying.  I'm wondering if people who have anxiety disease tend to lie or would this personality trait be a separate issue.  I know there's social anxiety in which a lie can happen to protect in some way shape or form but i haven't been able to figure it out for a while.

GSP if the disease is masked by underlying addiction chances are greater that not everything will be as presented. Social anxiety as you have mentioned is often avoided by stretching the truth to avoid interaction.

yeah speaking of underlying addiction, why do doctors prescribe lorazapam for people with anxiety disorder or a similiar medication in its class when there's a large chance of addiction?  I think that's what the government wants.  More cost effective than sending someone to a place for 30 or more days when a lot of times they relapse long term anyways.  

Yeah trembling in fear but you can't tell they are trembling.  It's almost like they are lying to you but is it on purpose?  Yeah lying in a sense that when you ask a direct question or try and figure it out yourself, it doesn't seem like anything is wrong.  You can't tell because they won't tell you and they are scared you will find out the truth.  

1 thing i will tell you is that i respect all people with mental disorders who somehow find the way to leave it in the hands of the medical professionals.  I mean it's their life to do what they want as long as its not life threatening to anyone but families can also help in guiding the mentally handicapped but what happens when they end up not even wanting to listen to the intelligent family members because they are trembling in fear without wanting anyone to know the truth?  

I lose the respect when the mentally ill start doing things on their own and messing with other people's lively hood.  Welp anyways it's their life like i said so that's up to them.  All you can do is prove that you were willing to help.

yeah speaking of underlying addiction, why do doctors prescribe lorazapam for people with anxiety disorder or a similiar medication in its class when there's a large chance of addiction?  I think that's what the government wants.  More cost effective than sending someone to a place for 30 or more days when a lot of times they relapse long term anyways.  

Yeah trembling in fear but you can't tell they are trembling.  It's almost like they are lying to you but is it on purpose?  Yeah lying in a sense that when you ask a direct question or try and figure it out yourself, it doesn't seem like anything is wrong.  You can't tell because they won't tell you and they are scared you will find out the truth.  

That should only be done if the patient is in harms way and an immediate plan to wean off  is in place.

1 thing i will tell you is that i respect all people with mental disorders who somehow find the way to leave it in the hands of the medical professionals.  I mean it's their life to do what they want as long as its not life threatening to anyone but families can also help in guiding the mentally handicapped but what happens when they end up not even wanting to listen to the intelligent family members because they are trembling in fear without wanting anyone to know the truth?  

Proffesional help is a must, a support goup imperative and a plan paramount. MAD is not a self help disease.

I lose the respect when the mentally ill start doing things on their own and messing with other people's lively hood.  Welp anyways it's their life like i said so that's up to them.  All you can do is prove that you were willing to help.

Alway lend a hand, get help if necessary when you find them negatively affecting someones life

can't force anyone to do something that they don't want.  I know anxiety disorder has nothing to do with life or death mandatory surgery but there have been a lot of people who have been in this spot and they would rather die than go to the hospital.  It's unfortunate but again, you can't force anyone to go to the hospital or do anything that they don't want.  A lot of times it might even be considered minor surgery to take care of the problem but they still don't want to do it, and you can't force them.

Here's another question i have for those of you who have the ability to imagine.  What do you think it would be like if you were the child of someone who had this very underrated disorder and your life depended on their crucial decisions?  

a coworker has anxiety...i don't understand the attacks but i do know it makes my life a hell of a lot harder

Having to go from the fryer to the register shouldn't be that much harder weiner.

To answer the op question. Get some klonopin on the street and see how it makes you feel. Xanax would be second pill of choice.

Lies or delusions? Are the lies about things that protect self-image or are the lies more grand in nature? Are they mundane or more devious. Are they aimed at gaining an advantage in a particular setting or are they completely random things that couldn't impact a serious outcome of any sort. Lies nearly always accompany anxiety disorders. Of course, lies also accompany almost every human in the planet, so I'm trying to decipher how significant the deception.

Delusions can accompany anxiety (Wvu stripper game), but typically it's a coping mechanism, like Wvu creating a ghost while hiding from lapdance/therx and lying about his pops posting etc -- or when a guy, we'll use Wvu, gets embarrassed online so he goes to other forums and intentionally misrepresents things (lies) to gain a feeling of support bc if he creates an absurd enough lie, the eyes are no longer on him and he's conned his way into gaining support against things that never happened in real life; the liar needs people to believe them just to get by. Malicious, certainly, but it's a coping mechanism. Then there are the devious lies, we'll use Wvu this time, when a guy is a friend to the face of someone like donuts/ttp but is PMing journey about how sick of them he is. Then there is another kind of delusion, we will go with Wvu for this example, in this scenario a guy makes threats that he's going to cause physical harm to someone and then he does show up when the times comes and pretends he was kidding....in psychology we call this, "the meatman".

Wvu, we ask that you bear with us as we try to decide what it is that causes a grown man to log into a forum and lie about what others have said to gain acceptance. You may be the key to understanding what gsp is looking to unlock. What makes pussy talk tough online? Hmmm what makes a guy fabricate something when he's feeling blue? Weird lies you felt compelled to tell a specific audience so that you could have emotional company through your meltdown. You have little money, integrity or tact and I'm guessing that you've also misrepresented your stripper game. You hide and have women answer the door when you think danger is knocking....it seems to me that you're the perfect case study for this thread. What makes a grown up make a thread begging mods to muzzle poster? Anxiety. Then he goes off lying to strangers....is he delusional or is he coping. We thank you for letting us study you as we try to help out our forum friend.

If someone asked about friends with huge cocks and lots of money then we'd examine my life, but the topic is anxiety and lies so we look a little deeper into Wvu.

can't force anyone to do something that they don't want.  I know anxiety disorder has nothing to do with life or death mandatory surgery but there have been a lot of people who have been in this spot and they would rather die than go to the hospital.  It's unfortunate but again, you can't force anyone to go to the hospital or do anything that they don't want.  A lot of times it might even be considered minor surgery to take care of the problem but they still don't want to do it, and you can't force them.

Here's another question i have for those of you who have the ability to imagine.  What do you think it would be like if you were the child of someone who had this very underrated disorder and your life depended on their crucial decisions?  

I would do everything.....and I mean everything before I ever gave a child medication for anxiety.